Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

Jungkook just rolls his eyes at his hyung. They have watched Sapphire's videos lots of time. Each time made him wonder. Who is she?

The Girl Behind The Mask

-New Student-

Y/N P.O.V

I switch the alarm off as it starts to ring. Another day of school... another day of meeting those boys. I sit up and let out a sigh. I really don't want to see them. They have caused nothing but trouble for me. But oh well... I can't skip school just because of some boys.

Those boys called themselves Bulletproof Boy Scout, or BTS for short. They are the definition of bad boys itself. Always get into trouble, never follows the rule and always picks on me. But they don't really scare me that much. I would just give them an innocent smile every time they try to bully me.

I move to place my feet on the floor and stand up. I raise my hands in the air as I stretch slowly. A sigh escape my lips when I hear a satisfying pop. Then I make my way to the bathroom and start my morning routine.

After my shower, I put on an outfit. I don't really like to show my true self in front of the public. I let them believe that I'm a nerd.

After getting dressed up, I make my way over to the kitchen to have some breakfast

After getting dressed up, I make my way over to the kitchen to have some breakfast. Which is just a simple toast. Normally I would skip breakfast. But I remember what my mom said, I need to eat or I'll be sick.

My Mom passed away when I was young. My dad... left me with my aunt. He promised he would come back for me, but he never did.

That's why I end up here. My aunt is the only person I have. She's really caring. She act like a mother to me. But I know she'll never be able to replace her. I am just grateful to have her around.

However, she was never home... and that is because she tent to go overseas for a business trip. I never complain though, know she needs to do that for our living.

A sound of ringing snaps me out of my thought. I take out my phone and look at the caller ID. I smile and press answer.

I place my phone near my ear. "Y/N! Sweetie... how are you?" I heard soft tone from the other side of the line. "Hello, Aunt Beth... I'm doing fine... I miss you, though..." I said. "Awee~ sweetie... I miss you too, dear... I'll be home next week..." she said. "Really?! Yes! Finally... I miss to have a chat with you..." I said, feeling excited.

As we continue to talk. I glance at the clock and my eyes widened. "Um... Aunt Beth?" I said. "Yeah?" She respond. "As much as I want to talk with you right now, I can't... I need to get going to school or I'll be late" I said. "Oh yeah... of course sweetie... we'll talk more later, Kay?" She said. "Okay... see you Aunt Beth... I love you" I said. "Awee~ I love you too dear..." she said. Then the line went dead.

I place the dirty dishes on the sink and grab my bag. I make my way out of the house and start making my way to school, well more like running. I don't want to be late.

I run to my locker and grab everything I need. As I turn around, I run into a firm chest. "Watch where you're going, Nerd!" A harsh voice said. I look up to see Jimin, one of the boys that's been trying to make my life a living hell. "Sorry, I wasn't looking... I have to go now, byee!" I said, running before he could say anything else. "Yah!!" I heard him said, but I just keep on running.

Jimin P.O.V

Aish that nerd! How dare she? I'm going to make her pay later on. I smirk thinking of what I should do to her later. I stuff my hands inside my pocket, then I walk towards the class. Not caring of the fact that I'm late.

When I reach the classroom. The teacher turns to me as she stops the lesson. "Mr. Park... you're late..." she said, in a stern voice. "Oh yeah... thanks for stating the obvious... you have a problem with that?" I said, crossing my arms across my chest. "U-uh... no... h-have a seat..." she stutters out. I click my tongue and make my way over to my seat.

I walk past Y/N on the way. I smirk at her as she just looks away. This girl is really interesting. Not once she shows any sign of interest, nor reaction each time me and my friends picks on her.

The teacher clears her throat to get out attention. I turn my head to her. "Alright... as I was saying... we have a new student that'll be joining us today... come in now Mr. Lee..." she said, turning to the door. I follow her gaze to see Bambam from our rival group GOT7. I roll my eyes, now he moves here. Don't tell me the rest of his group comes here too.

Y/N P.O.V

The teacher told us we'll have a new student. Then a boy enters the class. He seems to be my age. I'm born in 1997. Why am I in this class then? Well... I skipped class due to my straight A's score. Which makes me the youngest in this class.

The teacher told the boy to introduce himself. He turns to us. "Hello... my name is Kunpimook... but if it's too hard for you to pronounce it... just call me Bambam... I hope we can get along... please take care of me!" he said, bowing slightly. He looks around the class and his eyes landed on me. He looks familiar... but I can't seem to put a finger on who he is.

Bambam P.O.V

I look around the room, until my eyed landed on a girl. My eyes widened at the sight of her. She... looks familiar... is she? Is she L/N Y/N? My childhood best friend?

"Ahem... Bambam... I told you to sit..." the teacher said. I instantly make my way over to an empty spot, which happens to be next to her. I smile softly at her and she returns it. My eyes travel down to her wrist and my eyes widened. That bracelet...

It is her! My hand went up to my neck, which have my necklace on

It is her! My hand went up to my neck, which have my necklace on. Tears begin to pool up in my eyes as I continue to stare at her.

She must have felt my gaze, because she turns to me. "Bambam? What's wrong?" She asks. I choke a sob as I pull her into a tight hug. She froze slightly then pat my back.

"It's me, Y/N-ah... it's Bambam... your childhood friend..." I said. "Um... I'm sorry... but I don't really know you..." she said. I pull away from she to see confusion shown on her face.

"It's Bambam, Y/N-ah... how can you forget about me? T-this bracelet, see? I gave it to you when you have to move away... I have a necklace that'll open the lock..." I said. I gently grab her wrist, pulling her hand to me. Then I unlock the bracelet in her wrist with my necklace.

Her eyes widened slightly. She looks at me, looking speechless. "You remember now?" I asks. She nods her head. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to forget about you, Bambam-ah..." she said. I shake my and just pull her into another hug.

I finally have my best friend back... my best friend that I've grown to love so much... I finally have her back...

*to be continued*