Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

Yoongi and Seokjin stands on their feet and pulls Bambam off of me, as the others stands in front of me protectively. He glares at them, then he looks back at me. His eyes held madness. "Remember, Y/N-ah...

You'll be mine...

-Sleepovers and Comforts-

Y/N P.O.V

As soon as Bambam walks away, I burst into tears. Yoongi turns to me and pulls me into a hug. "It's okay now, Y/N-ah... you're safe..." he said softly. I just sob into his chest. He caress my hair softly.

"Let's get you somewhere more secluded, Y/N-ah..." he whispers, pulling away slightly so he can look at me. I just nod my head, looking down.

I try to take a step forward, but my whole body is shaking too much. Yoongi notices this and crouch down in front of me. "Hop on... I'll carry you..." he said. I didn't say anything and just climb on his back. I just bury my face into the crook of his neck as he walks, with the rest of the boys circling us.

"Yoongi..." I said. "Hm?" He respond. "Can you just take me home?" I said. "Yeah... of course..." he said. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Yoongi P.O.V

"She said she wants to go home..." I said, looking at the others. "Then let's get her home..." Jin-Hyung said. The others not their heads. "I'll go... you guys go back to class..." I said. "No... we'll all go... we do not know what Bambam could be planning... if it's just you... it's too dangerous..." Hoseok said. "Yeah. He's right... we should all go..." Jungkook said. "And besides... they'll only do a review anyway... not that important..." Jimin said. I look at them back and forth. I let out a sigh and nod my head. "Alright... lets all g0..." I said.

Time-skip

We have reached Y/N's house. "I'll carry her to her room..." I said. They nod their heads. I turn around and head towards where I think her room will be. "Uh... Hyung..." I heard Jungkook said. I stop and turn to him. "Her room is that way..." he said. "Oh... okay..." I said, turning to the direction he pointed.

I enter the room, and gently lay her down on her bed. Then I pull the blanket up to her neck. I caress her hair softly, then walk out of the room. I walk back to where the boys is.

"Guys... I think one of us should stay near her until she wakes up..." Jimin said. "Why?" Taehyung asks. "Just in case she wakes up panicking..." he answer. "He's right... one of us should..." I said, agreeing. "I will..." Hoseok said. "No... I will" Jungkook said. Then they start arguing.

"Guys! Shh... don't be too loud.... we don't want to wake her up!" I scold them. They finally stops. I roll my eyes "if we need someone to accompany her as she sleeps... we need someone calm... Jin-Hyung..." I said, turning to him. He turns his head to look at me. "Okay... I will..." he said. Then he turns around and start walking towards Y/N's room.

Jin P.O.V

I reach her room and take a seat on her study desk. I watch as she sleeps. 'Ah... stop it, Seokjin... you're going to creep her out...' I thought to myself. I turn my head around the room. My eyes landed on Y/N's photo as a kid.

'She's so cute...' I thought to myself, smiling softly. I hear the bedsheet moving. I turn my head to see her waking up.

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes to see Seokjin in my room. "Jin?" I said. He turns his head to look at me. "Ah... you're awake, Y/N-ah... how are you feeling?" he said. My mind drift off to what happened at school.

I can feel tears pooling up inside my eyes. Then I pull my knees to my chest and start crying. Jin walks over to me and take a seat next to me. He wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls me closer. I lean my head on his as I start to cry harder. He caress my hair as he stays silent, waiting for me to calm down.

Once I'm calm, I pull back slightly and looks at him. "I'm going to leave you. So you can change into a much comfortable clothes... then you can come down. The others are in your living room..." he said. I just nod my head. He smiles and walks out of the room.

I change my outfit into an oversized hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. I put my hair up into a messy bun. Then I make my way down stairs, and to the living room.

They turn their heads to look at me as soon as I enter the room. "Ah... you're awake, Y/N-ah..." Jungkook said. I just smile at him. I walk towards an empty spot on the couch and take a seat.

"It's been a while since we've seen you looking like this, hasn't it?" Yoongi said. "Looking like what?" I asks. "Um... this... Uh... you know... a nerd..." he said, stuttering. I raise an eyebrow at him. "I thought you've stopped making fun of me..." I said. "I did!!! I was just making a comment... besides... to be honest, I think you look cute..." he said, blushing slightly. I burst out in laughter. "I'm just messing with you..." I said. He huffed "you almost got me a heart attack..." he said, placing his hand on his chest.

"So... how are you feeling, Y/N-ah?" Jimin asks, he looks worried. I turn to him "I'm going to be okay... I'm just shocked... I never seen this side of him..." I said, looking down.

"It's my fault..." Jungkook said. I turn to him. "What do you mean?" I asks, looking at him in confusion. He turns to look at me. "If I didn't kiss you... he won't have acted that way..." he said. I shake my head "no... I should be thankful..." I said. "What?" He said. "Because thanks to that... I can finally see Bambam's true color... thank you... Jungkook-ah" I said.

"Y/N-ah..." I heard Jimin calls out. I turn to him "yeah?" I said. "Will you forgive us? I promise you that we've changed..." he said. The others nods their heads. I look at them and smile. "I forgive you..." I said. They cheers happily and pulls me into a group hug. "We will protect you, Y/N... no one is allowed to harm you as long as we're around..." Yoongi said. I smile softly at them.

"Hey guys... it's starting to get late... I think we need to get going..." Hoseok said. "Oh you're right... we have to keep going..." Taehyung said. They are all about to stand up and walk out.

"Wait!" I blurted out, standing up. They all turns to me. "What is it, Y/N-ah?" Jin said. "Can you guys stay here... I'm still a little shaken up... I don't want to be alone..." I said. They look at each other, then smile at me. "Yeah... sure... we can have a sleep over, Y/N-ah..." Jungkook said. "I'll set everything up..." I said. "I'll help!" Jin said. Then I head upstairs with him behind me.

After everything is set up. They all lay around on the floor around me. I was about to lay on the ground. But Jimin stops me. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Sleeping?" I said. He shakes his head. "No no no... you should sleep on the couch... it'll be much more comfortable for you..." he said. "He's right, Y/N-ah... you're a girl..." Jungkook said. I just nod my head and lay on the couch. "Good night, Y/N-ah..." they said. "Good night, guys..." I said. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*