Chapter 8

A/N: guys! I need your opinion. So my cousin's birthday is coming up... to be more specific it's on 12th of May.

So I made this gift for her, using shrink dink

So I made this gift for her, using shrink dink. Something I've always wanted to try. So what do you guys think? I choose eyeglasses because she opens an optic shop. With her name Catherine Yomanda in it. I really hope she likes it... do you like it?

Previously on Chapter 7

"You can still see him if you want, Y/N-ah..." he said, which means he noticed the tear. I smile softly at him "thank you, Tae..." I said. "Will you forgive me now?" He asks. I think about it and he looks at me nervously. I smile at him.

Yeah... I forgive you...

-What About Us?-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning, feeling a lot better. It took me a whole week. I'm still not fully recovered. But I can't keep skipping school, it'll affect my score. So I have to force myself to go to school today.

I get up from the bed, and head to the bathroom for a shower. I set the water temperature to my liking. This is the first time in a week that I took a shower. My allergy made it painful for me to have a shower. I cautiously place my hand under the water and sigh in relief when it no longer hurt. After it matches my taste, I begin to strip and start washing up.

After showering, I head back to my room to change into my chosen outfit.

After I made sure I look good

After I made sure I look good. I make my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I make myself a toast, then I start to walk out of the house. I continue to walk towards school, because I live near by.

It didn't take long for me to reach there. I make my way to my locker. I place my backpack inside, then grab my book. Then head to class.

I sit next to Bambam. "Good morning, Bambam..." I said. He turns to me and smile "good morning, Y/N-ah..." he said. Then not long after, BTS enters the class.

Taehyung turns to me and smile. "Y/N-ah... good morning..." he said. "Good morning, Taehyung..." I said, smiling softly at him. The rest of BTS looks at us in shock. "What just happened? Since when are you two friends?" Yoongi said. "Since last Saturday... I forgave him... not that it's any of your business. But whatever..." I said in a cold tone, whilst rolling my eyes.

"You forgave him and not us? What about us, Y/N-ah? We apologized as well" Namjoon said. "Well... he earned my trust... what have YOU done?" I said as I look at him with a glare. They just look down sadly, I almost feel bad about it. Note: Almost.

They walk towards their seats, which happens to be around me. The teacher took longer then usual. So I just take out my novel and start reading.

I feel someone pocking me from behind. I decided to ignore it and try to focus on reading. But the person didn't stop. I groan and close my book, I turn around to see Jungkook. "What do you want? I'm trying to read here..." I said. He just send me a bunny smile. I raise an eyebrow at him and roll my eyes. "Well? Do you have a good reason for interrupting me?" I asks again.

"It's not fair that you finally forgave Tae-Hyung but not the rest of us..." he said. "Well... I can forgive you..." I said. His eyes lit up at my word. "After you earned my trust..." I finished. He starts to pouts at me. I ignore him and turn back around. The teacher finally enters the class and the lesson begins.

Time-Skip

It's now lunch time, Bambam waits for me as I tidy up my belongings. He leans his weight on the table as he watches me.

After I'm done, Bambam stands straight. "Are you ready? Come on... I'm starving..." he said. "Yeah... I'm ready... let's go now..." I said. He nods his head. I sling my bag and we head towards the cafeteria.

Bambam told me to go grab some food as he will go look for a place for us to sit. I make my way towards the counter and grab some F/F. Then I look around for any sign of Bambam.

I saw him waving his arms around. I smile and make my way over to him. I sit across from him. "Alright... your turn now..." I said. He nods his head and gets up. I wait for him to come back so we can start to eat together.

I look up when I heard someone clear their throat to see BTS. "Yes?" I questioned. "Can we join you?" Taehyung asks. "Sure... I guess..." I said. They beam and sit all around me.

Not long after they joined me, Bambam comes back with a tray of food. He frown when he saw BTS with me. "What are they doing here?" He said. "They asks if they could join... so I allow them..." I said. He just pout and sits across me.

Bambam P.O.V

Y/N starts to get close with them. This bad... cause that means I'll have rivals. Not just one of them... but all. It's so obvious that they have feelings for Y/N. Doesn't matter... Y/N-ah will be mine. I'll make sure of it.

Besides, I doubt Y/N would actually like any of them thinking of how they treated her before. 'But... what if she did?' I thought. I mentally smack myself. No... no way. She won't like them... she won't.

But... would she?

Y/N P.O.V

Bambam is acting weird right now. He looks like he's in daze, which rarely happens. Of all people... he is a guy who's always serious. Only in some occasion, he will loosen up. I wonder what's on his mind?

I shrug my shoulders. Then just keep on eating. I'm oblivious to the tension among the boys sitting around me.

BTS/Bambam P.O.V

Y/N-ah will be mine...

*to be continued*