Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

After everything is set up. They all lay around on the floor around me. I was about to lay on the ground. But Jimin stops me. "What are you doing?" He asks. "Sleeping?" I said. He shakes his head. "No no no... you should sleep on the couch... it'll be much more comfortable for you..." he said. "He's right, Y/N-ah... you're a girl..." Jungkook said. I just nod my head and lay on the couch. "Good night, Y/N-ah..." they said. "Good night, guys..." I said. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

-Abducted-

Y/N P.O.V

The sun seeping through the gap of the curtain, wakes me up from my dream. I open my eyes and rub my eyes. I glance at the clock to see its 8 a.m. in the morning. This instantly makes me feel panicked, I sit up and was about to get up from my bed. But then I realize today is Saturday. There are no class today.

I fall back on the bed with a sigh. Thank goodness it is Saturday or I would have been so late. But what should I do today? I know... maybe I could ask them to hang out.

I pick up my phone and call Jungkook. He picks up after the 3rd ring. "Hello?" I heard his voice from the other side of the line. "Hey, Jungkook..." I said. "Oh, hey Y/N... what's up?" He said. "I'm feeling bored. So I was wondering if you and the others would like to hang out?" I asks. "Oh sure! I would love to... I'll tell the others... where do you plan on hanging out?" He asks. "Cool! Um... at the park maybe? We could have a little picnic..." I said. "Awesome! Sure... I'll inform the others now..." he said. "Okay! Thanks, Kookie..." I said. My hand went to my mouth as soon as I said that. Did I really just gave him a nickname?!

Jungkook P.O.V

I can feel my cheeks getting warmer. Did Y/N just called me Kookie? She just gave me a nickname!! Oh my God... I can't believe this! This means Y/N and I have gotten closer!

I jump to my feet and start cheering to myself. Then the door to my room opens to reveal, Jimin-Hyung. I clear my throat and rub my neck awkwardly. "What's going on with you?" He said. "Nothing... nothing..." I said, waving my hand around. He raise an eyebrow at me. "Suuure~ that was definitely something... I've never seen you so excited before... spill it!" He said. "No." I said. "Spill it... or else..." he said. I cross my arms across my chest. "Or else what, Hyung? We both know I'm stronger than you..." I said. He rolls his eyes "yeah yeah... but who were you calling?" He asks. "Oh... that was Y/N... she invited us to go and have a picnic with her at the park..." I said. His eyes widened "oh I'm gonna fell the others!" He said, in excitement and runs out of my room.

Time-skip

I finished setting up the blanket. As I'm setting out the food, I hear the sound of footsteps coming to me. I turn my head to see the boys. I smile and stand up.

"Ah... you guys are finally here..." I said. "Wow... you could have wait for us to get here... you didn't have to set everything up by yourself, you know" SeokJin said. I wave my hand, dismissing what he just said. "It was nothing, really... come on... I bet you're all hungry" I said. As soon as I said that, their stomach starts to grumble. This makes me giggle and gesture them to sit around. We sit in circle and I open the picnic basket.

"Woww!! You prepare all this... by yourself??" Jimin said, looking at the food in shock. "Well... of course. Who else?" I said. "You really could have called me, Y/N-ah... I could help you prepare the food" SeokJin said. "I said it was fine... don't worry... well... come on! Let's dig in" I said, with a soft smile. Then we all start to eat.

"Wow! This taste amazing!" Jungkook said. "Yeah! I didn't know you are such a good cook, Y/N" Hoseok joins in. "Probably better than Jin-Hyung" Namjoon said. "Yah! Don't you dare insult my food! Although, I have to admit this taste better than my cooking... you have to teach me, Y/N-ah!" SeokJin said. "Yeah sure... I can teach you..." I said. He beams at happily at me.

We continue to chat, laughing and just enjoy the evening. We got so caught up in our own bubble to realize someone is watching us.

Bambam P.O.V

Look at them... who does they think they are!! Y/N is mine. She will be mine... whether she likes it or not. I will make sure of it.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I didn't realize how it's starting to get pretty late. I only realize it when the sun begin to set. So we decided to call it a day and head home.

"Y/N-ah... do you want one of us to walk you home?" Jimin asks. "No, it's okay... I can walk home on my own..." I said. "Are you sure?" Yoongi asks, as he turns to look at me. "Yeah... thank you for spending time with me, guys... I had so much fun. We should do this more often..." I said, smiling happily at them. They smile back at me, stating that they agree with me. I say bye to them and start walking home.

As I walk home, I can't shake the feelings that I've been followed. I turn my head around to see no one. I start o feel uneasy so I take out my phone. I dial the first number, which happens to be Jungkook. I place my phone on my ear as I wait for him to answer.

"Hello?" He said, answering the phone. I open my mouth to say something. But a piece of cloth is place on my mouth. I let out a muffled scream, trying my best to hold my breath as I know what's in it.

"Y/N? Hey! Are you okay? Answer me!" Jungkook's panicked voice can be heard on the other side of the line. I try to answer him, but I can't say a thing since my mouth is covered.  I struggle to break free from the person's hold. But whoever it is, is too strong.

Soon it got too much and I inhale the scent. My eyes starts to get really blurry and I drop my phone. Then everything turns black. The last thing I remember is a person's talking.

Finally... you're mine now, Y/N~

*to be continued*