Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

We stare into each other's eyes as we sing. His eyes held so much love in them. Then again... all of them admit they have feelings for me. But why do I feel different towards ___?

Am I catching feelings?

-Decision Has to be Made-

Y/N P.O.V

Ever since our hang out at the Karaoke, my feelings for him gets stronger each passing day. I think... he's the one for me... I wanna be with him. But, how will the others react?

Today is just another day for school. I get up from the bed after waking up. Then I walk towards the bathroom for a quick shower. Then I choose an outfit for the day.

Then I grab my backpack and head downstairs

Then I grab my backpack and head downstairs. I prepare some meal for myself.

In the middle of cooking, I heard a knocking sound from the front door. I turn the stove off and walks towards the door. I open the door to reveal the boys.

"Oh... hey boys..." I said, smiling at them. They smile back at me. "Come on in... luckily I cooked more... thinking that it would be my lunch as well... well... since you guys are here... you can have them..." I said, walking towards the kitchen with them close behind me.

I continue to cook. Someone tap my shoulder and I turn my head. "Oh... what is it, SeokJin-Oppa?" I asks. "Need a hand?" He said. "Nah... it's okay... I can manage..." I said. "But I wanna help~" he said, pouting at me. I let out a chuckle and nod my head.

After a while, we finally finish our cooking. He helps me set up the table and we all starts to eat.

During Meal

We talk as we eat. Luckily for us, class will start at 10 a.m. and it's still 8. So we have time to relax a little.

After I take a bite. I hear ___ laughing. I turn to him with a confuse face. "What?" I said. He grabs a tissue and wipe my lips. "You have sauce here..." he said. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer. Seems like I am in love with ___. Then again... how will the others react about this?

After lunch. I gather all the dirty dishes and walks to the sink. ___ walks towards me offering a hand. I agree with him and we continue to wash. Once that's done, we start making our way to school.

Time-skip

The day passed by like a breeze. There isn't anything special happened at school. Well... either that... or I am just busy thinking about ____.

It's been months since I know they have feelings for me. They have been really patient for my answer. Now that I know who I want to be with... I can finally make the decision. I just hope they will respect my choice.

After school, I invite them to my house to hang out. I didn't tell them about my plan to finally choose yet. They agree with my suggestion, now we are on our way to my house.

I walk side by side with ____. I really wanna hold his hand. But I don't want the others to find out... well, until we reach my house of course. So with all my might, I try my hardest to fight the urge to hold his hand.

After a while, we finally get there. I walk up the path way and unlock the door. I invite them in, and close the other after I enter the house. I escort them to the living room.

We all sit in circle as we start to chat about random things. ___ would make a joke, making me laugh so hard to the point my stomach starts to hurt. Along with tears seeping through my eyes. It was so funny.

I look at the time and realize it's almost time for dinner. I turn to the boys. "Hey guys..." I call out. They each turns their heads to look at me. I point at the clock with my thumb.

"It's almost time for dinner... I think I should start preparing our dinner..." I said. Then I move to get up. Then I feel someone grab my wrist. I turn my head to see ___.

"What?" I asks. He smiles and gets up. "I'll help you" he said. I smile softly and nod my head. Then we make our way to the kitchen.

I take out the ingredients. But then I need to grab a bowl from the top shelf. I look up and try to reach for it. No matter how hard I try to reach it, I can't. I let out a huff.

I jump when I feel a something pressed on my back. I turn my head to see ___. "If you can't reach it... you could have just told me..." he said. I blush out of embarrassment. He chuckles and reach for the bowl for me. Then he hands it to me.

"You're so cute..." he said. "Shut up..." I said, hitting his chest playfully. He laughs even more. I roll my eyes "you're lucky I love you..." I said, under my breath. "What was that?" He said, raising an eye-brow at me. "N-nothing..." I stutter out. I quickly turn my body and focus on cooking. Trying my best to not look at him. Though I can feel his gaze on my the back of my head.

___ P.O.V

I could have sworn I hear her saying she loves me. I smile to myself. I would be really happy if she do. I continue to stare at her... feeling warmth inside my chest.

Time-skip

After cooking is done. We all gather around the dining table and starts to eat. I keep my attention focus on the meal in front of me. But would still talk with the boys. I don't want them to suspect anything.

After dinner is done, I gather the boys around in the living room. They all look at me in confusion. I just keep my head down as I stand in front of them.

"Will you guys promise to not fight on whoever I choose?" I asks. I look up briefly to see them nodding their heads. Then I look back down. I feel so nervous right now. I take a deep breath. "So... I've made up my mind... you guys have been waiting for to long... now the decision have to be made..." I said. They start to have a nervous look on their faces. I take another deep breath. I open my lips and said

"I choose...

*to be continued*

A/N: heyyaaa!!! This book is close to the end! I hope you guys enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it.

So... due to the fact that all of you have different bias. I've decided to make all seven of them. Each with different ending. So the final ending will have 7 parts for each member. So wait patiently for your bias to come! Okay... that's it... I love you all!!! 

Question: where are my fans from?