Chapter 10

Previously on Chapter 9

He pulls away and pulls me into a kiss. I push him gently. "Jungkook-ah... sorry... I'm not ready to be in a relationship.." I said. "I understand... I can wait..." he said, smiling at me.

-Jealousy-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm standing in the mirror, staring at my reflection as I just finished showering for the day. My mind went back to what happened last night. How Jungkook saved me from getting taken. Then I remember how he kissed me.

Unconsciously, my hand went up to my lips as I recall the kiss. I can't believe that guy just stole my first kiss. He even kisses me twice.

I shake my head. 'why am I even thinking about this kind of things?? I can't possibly starts to grow some feelings for him, could I?' I thought to myself. I let out a soft sigh and dry my hair. Then I make my way back to my room.

I change my clothes into my normal clothes. Then I head downstairs for a simple breakfast. I'm not that hungry so I just decided to eat some peanut butter and jam sandwich. Then head to school while eating.

Once I reach school, I make my way to the locker. In the middle of organizing my stuff. Someone wraps an arm around my shoulder, making me jump out of shock.

I turn my head to see Jungkook. "Seriously? Are you trying to give me a heart attack or what?" I asks. He just flashes me a smile that kind of remind me of a bunny. I brush his arm of my shoulder, only to have him wrapping it again.

"What do you want?" I asks. "What? We're friends now right? Can't I hug my friend?" He asks. "such a dork..." I said. He chuckles at my comment. I just let him do whatever he wants as I turn my attention back to my locker.

"What a nice locker you have..." he said. "Can you not? This is my privacy!" I said. "Right... sorry..." he said, still laughing at me.

Bambam P.O.V

I'm making my way over to Y/N. When I saw what's going on by her locker. I clench my hands into a tight fist. Jungkook is standing next to Y/N, with his arm around her shoulder. Y/N didn't even do anything to brush him off.

Are the two of them friends now? First it's Taehyung now Jungkook. Then the rest of them will come to the frame. Tch... I have to do something if I want to keep Y/N to myself.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

We're currently having lunch, I'm sitting in between Bambam and Jungkook. While the rest of the boys is around us. We talk about random things that came in our minds.

"So... Y/N... I see you've forgiven Jungkook as well" Taehyung said, who's sitting across from me. "Well, yeah..." I said. "What did he do?" Jimin asks. "Well... he saved me..." I said. "Saved? From who?" Yoongi asks. "From getting kidnapped..." I said. "What?!!" Bambam yells out, making me jump. I turn to him and smack his shoulder. "Are you trying to get me have a heart attack?!" I yell at him. He starts to laugh nervously.

"Oh... whoops... sorry, Y/N-ah... I was just shocked. Anyway... what happened?" He asks. I open my mouth and starts to tell him what happened last night. Then out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Jungkook smiling like an idiot.

"Aye... what's up with you, JK?" Hoseok asks. "Oh... nothing... nothing..." Jungkook said. "Oh come on!! You're making us curious... tell us" Namjoon said. Jungkook turns to me, and in an instant, I can tell what he's thinking. He's thinking about the kiss. This makes me cheeks turns bright pink.

"Wait... is Y/N blushing???" Seokjin said. "Huh... w-what?" I stutter out. "What's going on? Something happened between you two?" Yoongi asks. "N-no..." I said. "Uh Huh... totally not buying that..." he said, looking at me suspiciously.

"Y/N and I kissed..." Jungkook said. "Jungkook!!" I yelled, smacking him. "Ouch!" he wailed. "Who guys what??" Bambam yell out again. "Bambam!! Are you serious right now? Seems like you really want me to go deaf, huh? Besides... it's not that much of a deal! He did that to distract the guy who's trying to take me" I said. "He could have just beat the guy up or something. He didn't have to kiss you" Bambam argue. "Why are you even affected anyway?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him. This makes him looks at me with an expression I've never seen before.

"Because I..." he start, but didn't finish the sentence. "Because what, Bambam?" I asks. "I..." he said again. The others just stare at him, as I wait for him to start talking again.

"Because I f*ckin love you okay?!" He screams out. I stare at him wide-eyed, completely in shock at what he just said. This cause everyone to look into our direction. But he doesn't seem to care about the attention he is getting, instead he just stands up and points at Jungkook.

"I'm the one who's always been there for you... not him! He's the one who's always been bothering you! All of them! What are you even doing around them, anyway?" He screams at me. Then he grabs me by the arm and pulls me until I'm standing right in front of him.

"You have no idea how much I've been restraining myself... I have to endure them being around you so much! Now I learn that Jungkook have kissed you? It's just not fair!" He screams again. "Bambam... you're attracting too much attention... stop it! You're being ridiculous..." I said. "I DON'T CARE!" He said, screaming at me. I've never seen Bambam like this before.

"It's not fair... if he get to kiss you... then so do I..." he said, then he pulls me into a kiss. I push him off me and punch him. "Bambam, What the f*ck! Why would you do that! Jungkook kissed me so the guy would think we're some kind of couple. It was just an act for goodness sake! It was not real! Why are you even acting like this... you're not my boyfriend!" I scream at him.

His expression change into a scary one. He grabs me by the shoulder. "Yes I am... I'll be your boyfriend, Y/N... you'll be mine!" He said, tightening his grip on my shoulder. "Owww... Bambam you're hurting me" I said, wincing slightly. Yoongi and Seokjin stands on their feet and pulls Bambam off of me, as the others stands in front of me protectively. He glares at them, then he looks back at me. His eyes held madness. "Remember, Y/N-ah...

You'll be mine...

*to be continued*