Chapter 18

A/N: if you come across "___" this. Just insert your bias name. Okay, enjoy!!!

Previously on Chapter 17

SeokJin and Namjoon went to buy some ice-cream fro us. It didn't take long, until they return with ice-creams in their hand. "Here you go..." Namjoon said, handing me a f/f ice-cream. "How did you know I like f/f?" I said. He shrugs "I just know..." he said. I just smile and we all start eating our ice creams.

Even when we don't do any activity... it's still a fun day to be out

-Catching Feelings-

Y/N P.O.V

After about another month, I finally recovered. Me and the boys are planning to hang out today. I can finally do some activity other than resting at home, which is VERY boring if I may say.

I'm getting ready for our hang out today. We don't really have anything planned, we're just going to do anything that comes in mind... maybe just take a stroll around Seoul.

As I'm putting on my make up, I can hear my phone ringing. I move back slightly and glance the caller ID. I smile and grab my phone. I press answer and place it on my ear.

"Jungkook?" I said. "Hello~ are you done?" He said. "Yupp... I just need to put on some lipstick..." I said, applying my lipstick as I speak. "We're already in front of your house..." he said. I move to my window and take a look out.

Jungkook looks up and wave at me. He nudge Jimin who is standing next to him and points at me. Jimin waves as well. I smile and wave back at them. "Okay, I'll be down in a sec..." I said. Then the call ends. I move away from the window and head downstairs, grabbing my purse on the way out.

As soon as I walk out of the house. Jimin runs to me. He picks me up and spins around. I let out a squeal in surprise, completely not expecting it. "Put her down, Hyung! You're going to make her feel dizzy!" Jungkook said. Jimin places me back on my feet. I sway a little from the dizziness.

Jungkook helps steady me. Then he turns to Jimin with an annoyed look. "See? You made her dizzy..." he said. "Sorry, Y/N... I'm just excited to see you..." Jimin said, rubbing his neck nervously. I let out a soft giggle "I'm okay... so it's okay..." I said. He smile back at me.

Time-skip

The rest of the boys is waiting for us by the park. We agreed to meet there. I sit in the back seat, while Jungkook is driving with Jimin sitting next to him.

I start to hum softly to the song playing in the radio. Then I start to sing softly.

I didn't realize I was singing out loud. By the end of the song, Jimin instantly turns to look at me. He have the widest grin I have ever seen.

"I never knew you could sing so beautifully, Y/N-ah" he said. My cheeks starts to feel warm. I stare at him wide-eyed. "W-what? Did I sing out loud??" I said. "Yeah... you did... and I'm a big fan of your voice..." Jungkook said, looking at me through the rear view mirror. "Stoooppp!!! You're embarrassing me!" I whined. "Why?? We're just saying the truth... right, Jungkook?" Jimin said, turning to look at Jungkook. Jungkook nods his head, while still focusing on the road.

After a while, we finally reach the park. Jungkook parks the car. Then we step out of the car. I walk in the middle with them on either side of me. I can still feel my cheeks warm.

We meet up with the others. Yoongi is the first to notice us. "Finally! You guys took the longest!" He said. The others turns their head to us.

"Wait... is Y/N... blushing?" Taehyung said. He walks closer to me and leans his face closer. I move back slightly. "Yeah... her cheeks are definitely red..." he said. I cover my face with my hands.

"What happened to her? She seems flustered..." Jin said, looking at Jungkook and Jimin. "Well... we just learn something interesting about Y/N... that's all..." Jungkook said. "Oh really? What is it?" Namjoon said.

I turn my head to look at them and shake my head. They just smirks at me. "Y/N could sing..." Jungkook  said. "Uh Huh... her voice is very melodic..." Jimin said, agreeing. I let out a groan and cover my face even more.

"That's not fair..." I hear Hoseok said. "What's not fair?" I said. "They get to hear you sing! We want to hear too!" He said. The rest of them agreeing to what Hoseok just said.

Namjoon claps his hand. "I know what we can do today!" He said. "What?" Taehyung said. "Karaoke!" Namjoon said, clapping his hands excitedly. "That's right! Now we can all hear Y/N sing!" Yoongi said, looking excited as well. My eyes widened "what??? I didn't agree to this!" I said. "No one asked..." Jimin said, smirking at me.

I just pout at them, then let out a sigh. There's no way I'm going to escape this... oh well... might as well go along with it. Then we head towards the Karaoke place.

Time-skip

We are now checking in for a Karaoke room. I just stand by the counter, as SeokJin will be the one paying for the room. It didn't take long for us to wait.

Soon enough we get the room. Then we head to the room. I open the door and my eyes widened in shock.

"SeokJin

"SeokJin... how much did you pay for this??" I said, turning to him. "Doesn't matter..." he said. "Wow... this must be a VVIP room...." I said. We all enters the room and I take a seat.

"Well... since you guys wanted me here to sing for you... you can pick a song..." I said, looking around at each of them. They grin at me. In the end, they each picked a song for me to sing.

15 minutes later.

We are enjoying the snacks, taking a break from the singing session. Then I hear someone calling for me. I turn my head to look at ___. "come sing duet with me..." ___ said. I turn to look at him and smile. I nod my head, agreeing to his invitation.

He picks a song for us to sing. Then he grabs a mic and hands it to me, with a bright smile on his face. I smile back and grab the mic from him. I turn my head to the screen as the song starts playing.

We stare into each other's eyes as we sing. His eyes held so much love in them. Then again... all of them admit they have feelings for me. But why do I feel different towards ___?

Am I catching feelings?

*to be continued*