Chapter 9

Previously on Chapter 8

I shrug my shoulders. Then just keep on eating. I'm oblivious to the tension among the boys sitting around me.

BTS/Bambam P.O.V

Y/N-ah will be mine...

-Jungkook's Chance-

Y/N P.O.V

Today is Saturday, which means there's no class. I'm laying in my bed, back on the mattress as I stare up at the ceiling. My mind drifting off to the things that have happened for the past week. How BTS kept on trying to be close with me... then to Bambam.

Now that I think about Bambam. Ever since BTS joined us during lunch period. Bambam have been acting strange. I don't know what's going on with him and inside his mind. He acted like a jealous boyfriend. Did he like me or something? Nah... he's probably just scared that I might replace him with BTS as my best friend. Yeah... that must be it.

'But... what if he did have feelings for me?' I thought to myself. The thought of it made my heart beat increased. 'What if Bambam actually likes me...' I think back to our past. The way we spend our times together. How he always try to make me laugh by doing something silly or just simply telling me a joke, just to make me crack a smile. How he always try to comfort me every time I have a hard time. Are those signs that he have feelings for me... did he sees me as more than friends... and most importantly... how do I feel about him?

I shake my head, as these questions starts to make me feel dizzy. "I need some fresh air..." I said to myself. I stand up from the bed and change my outfit. It's around 5 p.m right now. Probably not the best time to go outside. But I really need some fresh air.

After I'm done getting ready. I walk down the stairs and out the house. I might as well grab some dinner later on. It has been a while since I've had some meal outside.

Time-skip

Right now I'm sitting inside a cafe, having a meal for my dinner. It's currently 7 pm right now. I ordered some f/f, with f/d.

I'm just eating my meal in silence. But I can feel pair of eyes staring at the back of my head. I try my best to ignore it, but eventually it got too much. So I turn my head to see a group of men. The way they stare at me kinda give me the creep.

I turn back around to my food, but I don't feel any appetite. I raise my hand to ask for the bill. The waitress comes with my bill. I pay for it, then grab my bag and leave the cafe.

As I walk home, I can feel someone following me. But each time I turn around, I don't see anyone. This makes me feel uneasy.

'Maybe I should just make a run for it...' I thought to myself. I was about to run, when someone grabs my wrist. I turn to face the person, to see one of the men back in the cafe.

"What do you want?" I asks, trying to sound brave but fail miserably. He smirks at me and walks a bit closer. He raise his hand and caress my cheek. I bit back a squeak. I can't show him how much he affects me right now.

"My... aren't you a cute one... do you want to come with me? We can have some fun~" he said. "Uh... no... I'm not interested. So would you kindly please let me go... I need to head home now..." I said. "Oh... can I come with you?" He said again, leaning his face even closer to me. I lean back slightly, fear starts to creep up inside me.

I open my mouth and let out a blood curling scream. The man jumps back in shock, before covering my mouth to stop me from screaming. "You're so going to get it, b*tch" he spats. He starts to drag me with him as I continue to struggle.

The man drags me to his car, forcing me to get in his car. But I bit his hand and runs away. I need to get as far away from him as possible. I can't let him catch me. The way he looks at me, I know perfectly well what he's trying to do.

I turn around the corner and yelp when someone grabs me. I was about to scream when I hear the person speaks. "Shh... Y/N-ah... it's me..." he said. I calm down slightly, but still breathing heavily.

"J-Jungkook..." I said. "It's okay... I'm right here..." he said. He looks up briefly, before looking back at me. "I'm sorry for doing this..." he said. I was about to ask him what he meant, but I got cut off by him. My eyes widened when I feel his lips on mine. I was about to pull away, when I hear the man voice. I just close my eyes tightly, hoping he would go away.

The sound of the man's footsteps slowly faded and once it's no longer heard. Then Jungkook finally pulls away from me. I punch him in the face. He groans in pain.

"What the heck was that for?!" I yell at him. "Sorry... I was just trying to help... but... I deserve that..." he said, holding his cheek. I instantly feel guilty for it. I grab his hand and starts pulling him with me. "Um... where are you taking me?" He asks. "My house... let me treat your wound... it's the least I could do..." I said, without looking at him.

Jungkook P.O.V

I smile as I look down at her hand, which is holding mine. I'm glad I decided to take a walk. I don't know what would have happened to her if I didn't. Y/N've become someone precious to me.

At Home

Y/N P.O.V

I told Jungkook to take a seat on the couch, as I went to take the first air kits. I walk towards the bathroom and walk back to where he's waiting. I take a seat next to him, facing him.

I place some alcohol on the cotton. Then I turn to him. "It's going to sting a little..." I said. He just nod his head. I lightly dab the alcohol on the bruise, and make him hiss in pain.

"I'm sorry!" I said. "It's okay..." he said. I continue to clean his bruise, not realizing how close his face is. I stop dabbing the wound and flinch when I realize the closeness of our faces.

"I'm sorry for punching you... and thank you... for saving me..." I said. He just smiles at me. "I'm glad I came, Y/N-ah..." he said. He keeps staring at me for a bit, then open his mouth again.

"So... does this mean... I've gain your trust?" He asks in a hopeful tone. I nod my head. "Yes... you've gain my trust, Jungkook-ah... and I forgive you..." I said. His face lit up and he pulls me into a hug. "Yayyyy~" he said, gleefully.

He pulls away and pulls me into a kiss. I push him gently. "Jungkook-ah... sorry... I'm not ready to be in a relationship.." I said. "I understand... I can wait..." he said, smiling at me.

*to be continued*