Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

I strike my last pose. Then I grab the mic from its stand, placing it close to my lips. "Yeah... this is the real me. L/N Y/N at your service!" I said, bowing at them. I outstretch my arm and drop the mic. I turn around and leave the still shocked crowd with a triumph smirk on my face.

Ah... what a satisfying reaction~

-Nerd To Badass-

Y/N P.O.V

Bambam came to my house. I'm sitting on my bed. While he's sit on my indoor swing. He's laughing, while I just watch him.

"What's so funny?" I asks. "You should have seen their faces, Y/N-ah... they're like..." he said then start mimicking their shocked face. This makes me burst out in laughter. Then I throw myself back on the bed. "Ahh~ I wonder what tomorrow will be? Now that everyone knew who I am..." I said. "Uh Huh... I'm wondering that too... especially those boys..." he said. I look at him and smirk "I can't wait for tomorrow..." I said. He sends me a smirk and chuckles softly.

The Next Day

Well since everyone knew who I truly am. I decided to stop dressing up as a nerd. I decided to dressed as myself. The badass girl I am.

I look at myself in the mirror

I look at myself in the mirror. "Ahh~ it's feels so nice to be me..." I said to myself. I grab my bag and head downstairs, then out of the house.

As I walk, I hear someone calling out for me. I stop and turn around to see Bambam. He stops in front of me and looks at me up and down. "Now this is the Y/N I know..." he said, winking at me. I raise my fist and he bumps his with mine. Then we continue to walk towards school.

When we reach school, I can instantly feels their eyes on me as we walk down the halls. "Someone is popular now..." Bambam said, laughing softly. I push his shoulder playfully, as I giggle with him. I head to my locker and place my backpack in it. I grab everything I need and turn around. I jump when a bunch of people is standing there.

"Yes? What's up? You guys still wanna bully me?" I said. They didn't say anything, just stare at me. I roll my eyes and slam my locker shut. I turn to them once again. "Look... if you don't have anything to say... I might as well head to class... don't wanna waste my precious time with a bunch of weirdos like you..." I said. I can still feel their eyes on me as I make my way to class.

I sit in my desk, listening to the teacher's explaining about whatever it is. I already know everything I need to know about this lesson. I space out for a bit, until the teacher calls out my name.

"Ms. L/N... can you give an answer to this?" He said. I turn my head to the whiteboard and smirk. I open my mouth and told him the answer. His pride look fall, and turn around awkwardly. This makes me smirk.

Lunch

As always, I'm having lunch with Bambam. I can still feel everyone's gaze on me. Seems like Bambam saw it too.

"Wow, Y/N... you're like a queen right now... they all keep looking at you..." he said. I roll my eyes "gosh I hate it... I hate the attention I'm getting right now..." I said.

As I'm eating my food. I feel someone behind me. I turn around to see BTS. I turn my body to face them and place my elbows on the table. "What's up?" I said. "We wanted to apologize..." Namjoon said. "For what, exactly?" I said, raising my eyebrow at him. They look at each other. "For bullying you..." Yoongi said. "Hm... you need to work harder than just an apology for what you've done..." I said. "What do we have to do? Just say it, Y/N-ah... we'll do it..." Taehyung said. The others nod their heads in agreement.

I just scoff at them. "Figure it out yourself... I'm not going to make it easy for you... after all... compare to the others... you guys are the ones that made my life here a living hell... so don't think I will forgive you that easily... you only act like this after knowing who I am... after knowing who Sapphire is... yes?" I said. "N-no! We... w-we really a-are sorry..." Hoseok said. "Whatever... "biggest fan" my a**... more like biggest bullies... that's what you guys are..." I said, glaring at them.

I shoo them away and turn my body around, now facing Bambam. He looks at me with am impressed look. I raise an eyebrow at him. "What?" I question him. He chuckles softly. "Wow... Y/N... you're one fierce girl..." he said. I laugh at his reaction. "You act like you just know me, Bambam-ah..." I said. He raise his hand gesturing he wants a high-five. I slap his hand with mine. "Now no one will dare to mess with you..." he said. We laugh once again. Then we continue to eat.

Time-skip

I'm walking home after the school hours ended. I just walk in silent until I hear a bunch of footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around to see BTS. "What do you guys want now?" I asks. "Um... we're wondering if you want to hang out with us?" Jimin said. "Hang out? With you?" I said. Then I laugh softly.

I stopped laughing and give him an emotionless face. "Keep dreaming..." I said. I turn around and leave them speechless. What makes them think I'll just going to to forgive them? Not that simple... after all the things they've done to me.

I reach home and head straight to my bedroom. I do my homework first, before heading to the bathroom for my nightly routine.

After I'm done, I change my clothes into a pair of pajamas. Then I flop myself on my bed, laying on my stomach with my face bury on my pillow. Then I turn my body to lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling. I sigh and turn to my side. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep. A smirk is still on my face.

What a sweet revenge~

*to be continued*