Chapter 20 (7/7)

Previously on Chapter 19

"Will you guys promise to not fight on whoever I choose?" I asks. I look up briefly to see them nodding their heads. Then I look back down. I feel so nervous right now. I take a deep breath. "So... I've made up my mind... you guys have been waiting for to long... now the decision have to be made..." I said. They start to have a nervous look on their faces. I take another deep breath. I open my lips and said

"I choose...

-Jungkook's Ending-

"Jungkook..." I said, smiling at him. His eyes widen slightly. Then he starts to grin. Every time he grins... he reminds me of a bunny. He's so cute.

The others looks at me with a sad gaze. "I'm really sorry, guys..." I said. "It's okay, Y/N... it's your choice. We respect that... right guys?" Jimin said, looking at the others. They nod their read, with a smile on their face.

"Alright... lets go then... let's give these new couple some privacy..." Taehyung said. The others agrees. One by one they leave the house. Each giving a pat on Jungkook's back as a sign of congratulation.

Soon they are out of my house. Jungkook stands up from his seat. Then he slowly makes his way to me. He reaches out and grabs my hand gently. "Noona... I'm not dreaming, right? Y-you... you r-really chose m-me?" He stutters out. I smile softly and leans up to place a soft kiss on his cheek. His cheeks turns red in return. I giggle softly at his cute reaction.

He starts to smile his bunny smile. Then he pulls me closer. He place his chin on top of my head and hugs me tightly. "I'm so happy~ you won't regret choosing me, Noona... I'll make sure of that..." he said. I nod my head, snuggling closer to his chest.

Time-Skip

Jungkook and I have been together for almost over 3 months now. I can't be happier. He's treating me so well. He always makes sure I'm alright. I love him so much.

There will be a show coming at our school. Jungkook convinced me to perform with him. At first, I was a little hesitant, but then he starts giving me those puppy doe eyes. This makes me melt and I have to give in. I mean... who can't resist that look??

So we spend most of our time to practice for the upcoming years performance. We are going to perform couple dance. Well... since dance is the only thing I'm capable of doing. I CAN sing... but I'd rather keep it to myself. I'm more comfortable to perform dance, rather than singing. So... yeah...

Performance Day

Today we'll be performing. The rest of the gang knew that we'll be performing today. They are all eager to watch... VERY eager.

Jungkook and I are currently backstage. Waiting for our turn to perform. He have my hand in his. I turn to him to see him biting onto his lips. "Kookie... are you okay? You seem so tense..." I said. He turns to me and smile softly. "I'm fine, Noona... just a little nervous..." he said. "Awee... my bunny is nervous..." I coo softly. His cheeks turns red. "Noona... I told you not to call me bunny..." he said, almost whining. I shrug my shoulders and leans my head on his.

"Well... it's not my fault that your smile reminds me of one..." I said. I hear him huff, which makes me let out a soft laugh. "So... I take that as you won't stop calling me bunny..." he said. "Nope..." I said, with a wide grin on my face. "You're lucky I love you..." he said. "Awee... and I love you too~" I said. He smiles and place a soft kiss on my forehead.

Then we hear our name being called. "Looks like it's our turn now, Noona..." he said. I nod my head. He stands up and gently held my hand. Then together, we make our way up the stage.

The crowd cheers for us. "These people are excited to see you, Noona... after all, it's been a long time since you appear on your channel..." he said. What he said it's true... after a lot of things been going on. I can't make some time to upload anything on my YouTube channel. So... this is pretty much a come-back stage for me.

Jungkook and I got into position. I signal the DJ to play the music. We sway a little to the rhythm. Then we start to dance.

At the ending of the dance. We strike a pose, where Jungkook have his arms around my waist. We smile at each other, then he pulls back from me and we bow to the crowd.

"Okay... now... Noona can go among the crowd... because I have one more performance to show...." Jungkook said. I look at him in confusion, but he just gesture me to take a seat. I just shrug my shoulders and do what he said.

He walks towards the mic and turns to me. "This song is for my beautiful Noona..." he said, smiling directly at me. This makes me blush in respond. He smiles and blow a kiss at me, along with a wink.

He turns to the DJ, and gives him a slight nod. Then the lights went down slightly. Then he starts to sing.

I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you (ooh, ooh ooh, ooh, ooh)

He keeps his eyes on me the whole time as he sings. His voice sounded so angelic. I smile shyly at him as he continues to sing.

The song soon ended and he smiles brightly at me. "I love you, Y/N-Noona... 10.000 hours or the rest of my life... I'm gonna love you! Saranghae!!" He yells through the mic. Everyone starts cheering for us. I blush even more. He runs off the stage and pulls me in his arms.

"I love you... Noona... my Y/N-Noona..." he said. I smile and wraps my arms around his neck. "I love you too... My bunny..." he said. He grins and pulls me in for a kiss.

The End

A/N: alright! That's it for this book! Thank you so much for sticking with me till the end of it! I know I usually posted a video to go along with the chapter as well. But Wattpad isn't letting me. So... bare with me, okay? Please continue to support me! I love you guys!!!