KINGSTON;)

-Kingston Me and Taliban was talking when these 2 bad Jawns walked in

-Kingston
Me and Taliban was talking when these 2 bad Jawns walked in. I seen juice had the first one. So I set my eyes ones on the second one walking through the door.

"Big K Taliban this is my lil shorty Miah and her best friend Amora" Juice said

Mhmm Amora I like dat it fit her chocolate ass she look quite. I looked over at Taliban and he was looking at me, then we laughed.

"Ohhh yea I forgot Amora has a boyfriend niggas soo stop staring" Juice said laughing.
Damn should have known little ma was taken.
She came and sat next to me texting her boyfriend I guess she looked pissed off.

"You Ight lil miss Amora?

She looked and me and gave me a slight smile "yes I'm fine, your big K right?"

"Yea that's me" ayeee she know a Nigga name.

"Well thank you for asking but yes I'm fine"

We watched a movie for awhile I wanted to get the know her so I decided I wanted to ask her sum more questions.

I tapped her arm " aye little miss Amora can I ask you sum right quick?"

She looked at me then looked down ,nodding her head "ofc go ahead"

"Whatchu going to college fof? Like Whatchu majoring into"

She smiles at me. Damn she had a beautiful smile I loved her dimples. " I wanna become a criminal defense attorney" she said playing with her fingers.

"Oh that's nice I Hurd they get payed good money"

"She laughed yea we do" she looked at her phone again then threw it down.

"You okay little Amora?

"Yea just annoyed"

"Wanna talk about it"

"Nawl it's not really nothing big" she said

" Ight well I'm here if you need anything" Said big K

"Okay thank Big K" she said sarcastically laughing.