KINGSTON!

-KINGSTON: I just got the best head I ever revived from Amora

-KINGSTON: I just got the best head I ever revived from Amora. I don't know what ole dude was thinkin. But it's time for me to cram her shit cuz she been having me real fucked up.

Got up and laid her down on her back taking her bra off. Then dropped sum spit on my dick and looked at her
"You sure you ready for this big mf" I said

"Boy it's little asf, toddler ass dick". That's all I needed to hear I shook my head and pushed that mf in her. Her ass jumped bout hard as fuck.

"OMG baby wait wait wait please wait". Amora
begged but I wasn't trying to hear nun of her bullshit.  I have her deep long strokes. Bent down a little bit making sure I hit her spot.

"Fuckkk Amora you wet asf" I groaned laying my head back rubbing her clit.

I went faster lookin down at her she looked so sexy. She was biting on her lip moaning.

"Ahhh it's to big I can feel it, baby I can feel it"
I kept going rubbin her clit faster she moaning ever louder. I bent down and sucked on her titties.

"Let me hear that shit ma" I told Amora

"Ohhh shitt baby you gotta big dick, a every every big dick baby"

"Turned that ass around"she did what I said "now arch that mf rn" she arched putting her face into the cover. I pushed my dick in she jumped.

"Ease up on it slowly baby" I told her that while I smacked her ass. She eased her way down on it moaning  putting her head down. I grabbed her waist and started going to town on her shit. I pulled her hair making up look up at me.

"You love this dick?"

"Yess baby I love this dick soo much" she moaned

"Who's pussy is this?" I asked

"ITS YOURS" I went ever faster "and what's my name?"

"FU..FUCKKKK DADDY"

"Damn Amora why yo pussy gotta be so good man" I bit me lip and letting her hair go.

"Throw that shit baby" I smacked her ass and she started trying to be a porn star and shit. I'm talking my balls clapping hard asf against her ass.

CLAP,CLAP,CLAP
Is all you heard.

"Amoraaaaa shitt" I moaned

She kept going "pull that hair daddy" I pulled it
holding one side of her waist.

"Just like that baby" I kept groaning I felt like a pussy but her shit just soo wet.

"Yo pussy so wet ma" I told her. I put her flat on her stomach and put the pillow under her stomach. Opened her legs a little and slide back in and got back to work. I started to give her long deep strokes

"Kingstonn!!!" she moaned. I kept going pulling it in and out of her going deeper and deeper as I went in and out.

"You gone keep talking yo shit"

"Noo baby I promise". I pulled her hair and went back to cramming her shit again as I rubbed her clit. She start moaning like crazy.

"Yess daddy fuck me like dat, your dick is so big"
I slowed down "Amora im bout to nut I can't go no more"

"No come on I need more" She put her self back on her knees and arched her back. I sled back in and she started throwing her shit again be faster, I held on to her toes.

"Amora im bout to nut Amoraaaaa!" I moaned and groaned and nothing stopped her bruh she kept going. Can only imagine how she gone ride this mf.

"Me too baby, Cum for me daddy, cum in this pussy baby it's yours" that's all I needed to hear I nutted in her and she came with him.

I fell out on the bed looking at her I kissed her head. Amora got up and turned on the shower for us. I just laid there in shock. She a lil nasty thing and I love it like what the fuck.

Amora came and pulled me up and walked me to the bathroom. We both got in the shower.

"My kitty hurts" Amora said lookin up at me. I kissed her.

"I bet you won't talk no more shit"

"Shudup" I smacked her ass and we finished washing up.

The rest of night Amora cooked us sum food and we went to sleep
Pussy so good gotta Nigga tired as hell.