Big K's house

Amora

 Later that week: Me and Big K been texting all week lately

Later that week: Me and Big K been texting all week lately . I haven't really heard from Chris this week seems like he's been ignoring me.

Big K 🤔

How's your day going lil ma?

It's ok I'm worried about my boyfriend he hasn't texted me all week🤦🏽‍♀️?

Damn ma sorry to hear dat, you wanna chill tonight. Where ever you want? To take your mind off it?

Yea please we can chill at your spot since it's closer to my dorm and it's late already.

I'll let you know when I'm outside.

I looked at K's message and went and got dressed. Miah is sleeping over at Juices house for the night so I'm alone.

I put on a little purple Nike jump suit and my Air Force ones. Let my hair out and put my jewelry in and on.

Big K

I'm outside I'll ma

Ok.

I left out locked my car doors. I hoped into K's truck and put my seat belt on. "Heyy K" I said

He looked at me and smiles " hey lil bit wanna grab snack or food?"

"Snacks I had McDonald's earlier".

" okay" we pulled up into a parking lot of the closet store to my house. " Whatchu want lil bit"?

I thought to myself for a minute "I want hot Funyuns, fruit punch clear fruit, snickers and a skin Jim"

He looked at me "lol I gotchu" and went into the store

He came back 2 minute later he came back with a bag of stuff and some Rello's.

"So little bit how's school going?" He said driving.

"It's great actually" I said eating the candy.

"That's good" he said pulling into his driveway.

He got out the car before me and opened my door and I got out the car closing it. K unlocked the door and I walked into a nice clean house.

"Come upstairs with me lil but I ain't gone bite you" he said smiling then smirking at me.

I walked up the stairs and he opened the door to the room his room was big and he had blue led lights under his bed. He sat on his bed and welcomed me.

"Come on stop being scary" he said to me

"I'm not scary" I said smiling. Then K got up and turned off his light and made his room purple and blue. Then he turned on his game throwing a controlled at. " here"

"See look idk how to play the game"

"Girl I know you can play call of duty" he looking at me smiling"

He so fine smile is everything I promise y'all, is it ok to be feeling like this even tho I have a boyfriend?? Ma I a bad person ? I snapped out of it

"Amora press the center of the controller so you can turn it on" he told me

I pressed the center of the controller and we played call of Duty for and hour I looked at my phone it was only 9, still no text from Chris. Then I laid in K's bed eatting my chips looking at him. " sooo what do you do Mr.K?" I asked

"Whatchu think I do little thang"

"You want my honest opinion?" I asked looking at him

"Yea what do I look like I do" he said p

"A dope dealer" I said looking at him laughing.

"Well your right lil ma, gotta take care of my granny she's my world I can the away from her."

"As long as your side it's ok to me, you gotta promise you'll be safe" I said lookin him in his eyes.

"I gotchu lil ma, I'll text you everyday letting you know I'm fine"