KINGSTON...

KINGSTON:  I pulled up with shit for Amora but she took my shit and left

KINGSTON: I pulled up with shit for Amora but she took my shit and left. She miss a Nigga I know she do. She was smiling and shit I loved to see her smile or her happy period.

                             Amora💍😉

Meet me here
Location sent.

                                 Okay you need anything?
No.

She don't invited a nigga to a doctors appointment!! I knew she would come around.

** I'm on my way to this appointment for my child. When I arrived I texted Amora and asked where she was and I met her.

"Hey Amora"

"Don't talk just sit and wait."

Man idk who the fuck she talkin to like that but she got me fucked up.

"I love you"

"Boy eat my ass or sum and I thought I said be quite and sit."

"Amora im not no fuckin child I do what I want when I want."

"Shit we already know that"
"The fuck that's suppose to mean?" I asked

" AMORA WILLIAMS?" The doctor called out. Amora got up and walked with the doctor they talked I wasn't paying attention.  We landed in a room I sat down next to the bed Amora bed.

The doctor gave Amora a little gown or whatever then she laid back and got on her phone.

"Wanna get something to eat after this?"

I looked at me and rolled her eyes at me "depends where you taking me?"

I laughed at her "You wanna be soo mad but where you wanna go?"