Dre

Dre::  "waddup sis Whatchu need?"

Dre:: "waddup sis Whatchu need?"

I looked up at her and she looked scared and scared to say something. I came in and hugged her.

"Come here" I pulled her in and hugged her. "You can talk to me I'm here for you."

I hugged her tightly as she cried. I rubbed her back.

"Dre." She said crying.

"I gotchu sis tell me what's wrong."

She went over to her car and pulled out a orange heart shaped box.

"Open it she told me."
I opened it and looked at her and picked her up. "Yoo this is great my son can have somebody to play with now" I jumped up and down outta excitement.

She smiled at me and I wiped her tears.

"You told King yet?" She shook her head no

"I'm not I'm thinking about leaving town. I need to get myself together if I'm going to bring a child into this world."
"No no no Amora that's not right he needs to know."

She started to get loud. HE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME DRE!!! HE GOT 2 BABIES AND THE LAST ONE SHES PREGNANT WITH HE HAD ON ME HER CHEATED ON ME!!
I looked at her in disbelief he cheated on my sister!!

"I don't own him a damn thing. I'm over him and everything he put me through. He wasn't thinkin about me I gave him the ring back. Dre I love him trust me I do but he needs to show me and prove to me but until then I'm leaving idk when but I'm leaving." Amora told me

"Where to Amora?"

"Idk outta here Detroit might not be for me."

"Why leave outta state when your pregnant Mora? Your gonna need some company what about school?"

"I don't know yet"

"Right stay here finsh school have the baby then leave. I'll take care of you if I have to."
She hugged me tightly I kissed the top of her head. I ain't knew Mora for a year and I already love Mora like a little sister.

"Now get home and keep me posted on my nephew I'm going to take this box to King." I told her

"King!"

"Come on Mora I got you."

"Okay" I walked her to her car then got into mines placing the box in the back.

— —
I called King and told him to met outside his house. He came out and got in the car.

"Wassup bro" I looked at him and grabbed the box.and handed to him.

"Here"

"Man nigga fuck you doing with this fruity ass box" he shook the box.

"Man just open it." He opened the box and looked up at me.

"Ohh shit I gotta another nephew on the way." He started dancing.

I laughed a little and shook my head. "No nigga"

"Then what is it?"
"That's..... that's Mora's" I said slowly. He looked up at me and shook his head "nooo it's not" I shook my head yea.
He jumped up and down and and ran around my car. "Let's fucking goo my Nigga finna have a little me walking around this muthfucka" he said loudly.

"Nigga you cheated on my sister and you got 2 kids by that bitch Leah. King you wrong as hell for that man.
"Dre listen."

"Naww nigga ain't no listen you to me she's leaving town nigga with your child and don't plan on coming back. You fucked up she told me she loved you but she's done.

"Dre that was a week into it he distanced we set from me man. I love that girl with everything in my I swear to you! I would do anything to get her back. I was giving her space." King told me

"You need to fix yourself mane y'all got a kid together now. Honestly she don't want you around her nor the kid."

"Them wasn't my kids I'll be back." He ran in the house and came back out with papers.

"Look I swear to you Dre then ain't my kids." He handed me the papers that said he was 99.9999999% not the father of neither of Leah's kids.

"You need to fix this yourself and talk to her then man." I told him.

"I am man I'm going to her school tomorrow tomorrow I got everything planed out, I miss her soo much . I ain't had sex with nobody. I got some head." I laughed a little  

"Fr man and then bitches don't even do it like Amora. Like my dick don't get hard being with them fr. They be having to play with my shit."

"Aye aye aye muthfucka I don't wanna hear that shit about your dick not you doing what you do with my sister." I told him.

He laughed "I'm fr tho bro but I'm fixing shit starting tomorrow."

"Ight man well keep the box" I told him.
"Man I was gone keep it weather you or her liked it my baby will be here !" He yelled.

"Ight foe imma hit you later."

"Ight bro" he went into the house I pulled off and made my home to my son and my bm.