AMORA!

-AMORA: I was sleep when I felt someone come behind me and hug my body

-AMORA: I was sleep when I felt someone come behind me and hug my body. Looked over and it was Kingston

" I'm sorry ma Juice and Taliban was playing"

"It's ok K? I mean Kingston you okay? Is everything okay? I asked him

"Yea everything is fine, can I get something to eat"

I looked at my phone and it was 2 in the morning "nope" I said

"Mane Ight with ya lame ass he said" then he kissed my cheek. I kisses him back.

We both ended going to sleep

-next morning: I woke up before Kingston and cooked him breakfast. Bacon, pans cakes and eggs, I didn't really know what he eats. He's kinda picky about his food.

After I was finished i went upstairs and got in the shower. Looked for a tooth brush and brushed my teeth. Then wrapping a towel around my self I looked through Kingston's clothes and found a big ass white- T. I put it on. I looked over and Kingston was staring at me

I was embarrassed " I'm sorry to wake you and flashing you" I said to him.

He licked his lips and got out the bed walking towards me "trust me I don't mind that at all, you got a beautiful ass body"

I looked down and said "thank you kingston"

He pulled my chin up "eyes contact is what I'm gonna teach you"

"And imma teach you how to brush your teeth" I said holding my hand over my nose.

He laughed and went to the bathroom brushing his teeth. " you got jokes huh bring yo smart mouth ass over here" he said

I walked over to him leaving a little space. He grabbed me by my neck and kisses me, I kisses him back biting his lip. He smirked " don't try me Amora"

I grabbed his dick he pushed his self back holding his dick "trynna give a nigga blue balls huh" he walked in the bathroom and used it then washes his hands.

Then he come back to me and picked me up playing me on the bed pulling the shirt up revealing every little piece of my body. I was scared I ain't been with nobody other than Chris dumbass. I felt him rub on my clit then he sucked in my tittes doing rings around my nipple. I about wet asf. He slide 2 fingers in and BITCHH let me tell you I lost it. Letting out a light moan he came up and kisses me then kisses on my neck, I held the side of his head moaning. He went down and kisses and sucked my clit Twice.

"Yea you wet and all but pay back a mf huh" Kingston said laughing.

I looked at him and laughed " fuck you bruh I said laughing.

" I smell food did you cook" he asked me
"Yea"

He picked me up taking me down stairs.

" let's see if you know Whatchu doing in the kitchen" He said putting me down in the kitchen

"Boyyy bye I am a certified chef" I said

He laughed and made him a plate I sat and the table looking through Snapchat. When I notice sum bitch with Kingston last night. I looked up and him as he fixed his plate.

This mf must think I'm dumb, should I beat the fuck outta him or ask him about it ?!!!!

Ik y'all crazy ass want me to beat theee fuck outta him

But naw imma be a real ass bitch and ask him. He sat down eating. "Aye you did ya thing lil ma" he said laughing.

I let him eat a little more with saying a word. I placed my phone on the table letting him see the snap.
"What's this he said picking up my phone, girl I already seen that picture of you I said you looked good asf" he said. I snatched my phone back and turned back to the snap. Then placed my phone back on the table. I looked at him shaking my leg tapping the table with my nails.

(Do y'all be doing that shit when y'all mad? like yea mf you gone hear me be mad and you better ask me what's wrong even if I said nothing you better ask until I finally tell you) on with the story 😭

"Aye aye Amora it's not like dat I promise it's not like dat." Kingston said

I didn't say anything I just started at him and got up from the table. Called Miah

"he just like the rest bestie i should have never gave him a chance. But I'm omw back to the dorm." I said to Amora.