Miah

-MIAH:  its Saturday night and Amora in love ass is at Big K's house

-MIAH: its Saturday night and Amora in love ass is at Big K's house. Amari is suppose to come pick me up for weekend.

Big dick zaddy 😍.
What time you picking me up bae?

In a minute so get dressed baby, I miss you So much😩.

Okay baby

I got up and got dressed I made sure I put on some cute ass yellow lingeries.

Cus I'm getting some dick tonight tf he thought!! I put on a some gray leggings and white crop T-Shirt with some clear jelly slides

Cus I'm getting some dick tonight tf he thought!! I put on a some gray leggings and white crop T-Shirt with some clear jelly slides. I decided To curl my hair and put my jewelry on.

Moments after I was done I seen Amari  texted me and I grabbed my purse and phone then headed to his car and got it.

"Hey baby" Said Amari as I got in the car

I kissed him "hey babe, where we going?"

"We can go chill with K and Amora they at his spot, we give watch moves and stuff like dat."

"Okay, but why not the movies ? " I asked

"Bae real niggas don't go to the movies. I gotta make sure you straight mamas." Amari said

"Okay babe".

We got the K house and Amari came and opened my door letting me out the car. An we walked to the door, Amora opened the door I ran to her.

"BESTIEEEE!" Amora said

"HEYYYY BESTIEEE."

We both walked in the house and sat on the couch next to each other. K and Juice was talkin bout something.

"You feeling any better? You look better bestie skin glowing". I said

Then K came and kisses her, "ofc my baby do fuck dat Nigga. This all me now". k said

"Yea I'm happier" Amora said

"Yesss so happy, we gone see that bitch Kimora and we gone cut her coochie lips open more. Imma shove a knife up her ass. Fuck wrong with that bitch." I said to Amora

Everybody looked at me and I laughed

"fr y'all she got US fucked up ain't that right bestie?"
"Period bestie". Amora said

After Amari  and K was done doing whatever they was doing we decided to start the movie. Me and Amari  moved to the other couch, I sat on his lap with a cover over out bodies.

Like 30 mins into the movie I looked over and seen Amora and K all cuddled up. Then I felt Amari  handles go in my leggings. I held his wrist giving him the side eye. "Shhh" then he started to rub on clit.

Then he pulled his hand out and sucks on his fingers leaving some spit on them he went back in and started to finger me, kissing and licking on my neck. I started to moan softly. He kept going but speed it up.

"Amari" I said quitely in a moaning way

"Shhh they gone hear you" he said quitely

"Mane I know damn well y'all not over there trying to get y'all nuts off on my touch, Juice I swear every little dip she drop you gone be suckin that shit out my couch mf." K said laughing.

Amari took his hand out and sucked his to fingers. "just did and nigga we was just getting started" Amari said.
Then he stood up and told me come on. What my horny ass do ? Got the fuck up.

"We got some stuff to handle" Amari said smirking at me.

"Bestie Imma call you in the morning." I told Amora.

"Okay you nasty whore"

Amari and K dapped up and we left the house and went back to Amari's apartment. As soon as we walked in he picked me up taking me to the kitchen, sitting me on the sink. He pulled my legging and slides off.

"Oh you got this sexy shit on for me?" Amari said

"Yea" I said

He leaned me back and got to work.
"Ohh fuckkkk, Amari wait" I said

You know how that went it was lot of hair pulling, ass smacking. Boy do he know how to lay some dick on me. Anyways we fucked and sucked each other all night longggg babyyyy!