Nightout.

AMORA: it's the night I'm going out with Miah pregnant ass and my one girl Nessa

AMORA: it's the night I'm going out with Miah pregnant ass and my one girl Nessa. I hoped in the shower and did my hygiene things. While Kingston slow ass had the babies in the jumper playing with toys while he playing with them. Y'all would be surprised that he like playin with the little ball that has the little balls that make noise. He soo amazed it's funny.

I put on a black skin tight dress and my black red bottoms that Kingston got me for my birthday. And did my little makeup and the jewelry I got.

"Okay babe I'm leaving you." I said looking down at him.

"Good damn you look good" He looked up licking his lips.

"Thank you baby." He got up and sat on the bed pulling me in between his legs.

I kissed him and his hands went down my dress to my ass and gripped on it. Then smacked my ass. I smiled and whispered in his ear.
"Do it again" I laughed and he did it again. Then I got a texted from Miah telling me to come outside.
"Okay baby I'm leaving." I moved his hands and hugged them kissed the kids.

"Don't be showing out baby."

"I'm not I'm coming back home to daddy and my pretty babies" I smirked at him.

He laughed back "Yea Ik you better." He smirked at me. His smile made my coochie throb. I went downstairs.

"Calm down lil mama Ik it's been a minute."

— —
"Throw that shit Nessa." Me and Miah smacked and rubbed her ass.

" Me and Miah smacked and rubbed her ass