Kingston.

KINGSTON: I wanna welcome Kash Deontae

KINGSTON: I wanna welcome Kash Deontae. Philips and Kaylani Doir. Philips

(Imagine hoe)My babies are beautiful

(Imagine hoe)
My babies are beautiful. Amora was is sleeping. I'm just admiring my babies just to think. Listen think with me I nutted once and had 2 KIDS. Amora got sum super kat cuz she can take 2 of my lil nuts with one of her eggs.

Miah picked up Kaylani and I picked up Kash.

"I promise I'm gonna take care of you, your sister and mommy." I told him kissing his head then me and Miah swapped now I have Kaylani.

"Hey lil mama your so beautiful you look just like your mama." I kissed her head and held her just looking at her.

Miah, Ban,Juice and her parents were saying there goodbyes to us and the kids.

"I'll call you later bestie." Miah told Mora

"Okay I'll call you when I'm out of here."

I dapped Ban and Juice up.

"I'll see y'all niggas around Imma dad now." I said laughing.

"A super super dad" Ban said

"They beautiful doe, Mora you did ya thang cus this nigga ugly as hell." Juice giving her a hug.

"Thank youuuuu I been saying that." She said laughing.

"Nigga shut yo lizard lookin ass up and shut up cus my kids sleep." I told him

"A Nigga couldn't wait to say that huh?" Taliban said laughing hitting Juice shoulder.

"Man" he laughed then put his arms Miah. "We out of here we got some stuff to do at home" he smirked over at Miah."

"Get yo nasty ass out" Mora said. They left then Ban left.

"Alright babygirl me and daddy going home."

"Okay love y'all" Mora hugs and kiss them.

"We love you too" the both said at the same time. Then they was gone I stayed at the hospital with Amora.