Kingston

Kingston:  shit was wild last night with Amora I love the fuck outta that girl

Kingston: shit was wild last night with Amora I love the fuck outta that girl. I woke up did my morning things then got dressed.
Then I got a message from a unknown number.

Hey it's leah.... we need to talk...

About what?

Our child and Kingston I think I'm pregnant again.... and I can't do this alone.

You must be out your mind we ain't been together in months.

Then it hit me I fucked her one week into my and Amora dating. Mane I knew I should have left this bitch alone and that damn alcohol. But she never mentioned a kid and she was by herself. I don't need this shit rn bruhh. But I finally texted her back and told her to met me and a shop up the street.

I kissed Amora's head, "I'll be back baby". She just groaned. Her ass stuck that's what good dick do to you.

I came to the shop and seen Leah and some baby in her hands

I sat down and waited for her to talk. She didn't say nun so I did.

"So Whatchu bring me here for leah I got a girlfriend and she back at home waiting for me."

"Ohhh a girlfriend but you was fuckin on me not to long ago and I got both your kids." She said hold the little boy up and pointing at her stomach.

"Mane we don't know that but what's his name?"

"Cater". She kissed him

"We need a test because I don't think they mines". I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Nigga the fuck you mean you don't think they yours. You trying to call me a hoe, I'm the mother of your child".

"I'm trying shit I'm calling you it you know you a hoe and we don't know that."

"Nigga you gone pay for that and okay we can do that. If they are you coming home with me?"

"Nawl well I don't I told you I got my girl I love her with everything in me soo man hell Nawl". I stood up and walked.

"I got youu Kingston you let her come between us."

I got into the truck and got food for me and Amora.

"Hey baby"

"Hey my love"

"Why did you leave me babe?" She pokes her lip out pouting.

" Your big headed ass brother and I went to get you food baby."

I gave her the food and we spent the rest of the day together. She was lauded in my arms playing with my hands. She love doing that shit it's cute doe. I lashed back ans started thinking to myself.

Mane I would hate to fuck with her lord himself know I love the fuck out this girl. And I would hate to lose her...

—————-

Sorry im bout to fuck this whole story up 😌.