Kingston

3 weeks later

3 weeks later.....
KINGSTON: I ain't talked to Amora since the baby shower. I Hurd she been going out with Lucky to lunch and shit. I will fuck that up and he from East. But that shit dead.

I pulled up to Amora's moms house with flowers and snacks cus she always hungry. Went to the door and knocked.

"Hey Mrs. Williams is Amora here?"

"Yea but I don't think she wants to see you"

" please I'm trying to make stuff better but she blocked me and I didn't know she moved out of town."

"Is that true" she said looking at me.

"Yes I didn't know nothing."

"Come in baby" I walked in

"Where is she?"

"Upstairs" her mom said pointing at the stairs I start to go up the stairs then her mom pulls me.

"Don't stress her please baby."

"I promise I'm not Mrs.Williams."

"Okay baby". I went upstairs and seen her room door was cracked open I peeked in and seen she was sleep in her computer. I came in and moved the computer. And sat everything on her nightstand and sat there rubbing her back as she slept. After about 10 minutes she got up.

"The fuck you doing in my house King?" She said sitting up in shock.

"I'm here to talk you that's it I promise Amora I just wanna talk to you."

"Talk." She folded her arms.

"Listen I'm sorry baby I know I said I would never hurt you but everybody make mistakes I swear it wasn't my intention to hurt you. I love you soo much that when I you left I started taken pills and drinkin. I ain't been myself I only brought that girl to make you upset but when I seen you I...I didn't pay attention to her. Then I saw you kiss Lucky and I Hurd bout you going out with him that shit hurt me. I hate to see you with somebody else I ain't gone lie imma admit it. Amora's cut me off.