Amora

AMORA:  "so what was you at Juice Talkin about?" I asked Kingston picking up a piece of my steak to put it in my mouth

AMORA: "so what was you at Juice Talkin about?" I asked Kingston picking up a piece of my steak to put it in my mouth.

"It was work nothing important baby, you look good ash tonight."

"So any other night I look a mess?" I said laughing

"No baby you always look good you know that. I just saying."

"Ok baby calm down". We continued to eat .

— — —

We pulled up at a hotel and Kingston walked me into a room as soon as he opened the door I seen rose petals and candles everywhere.

I jumped in him and kissed him "baby this is soo nice and cute" I cried again

I jumped in him and kissed him "baby this is soo nice and cute" I cried again .

"Stop crying baby"

I walked to see more stuff in the room when I turned around I seen him down on one knee.

"Listen Amora know we just met each other this year and all but I feel like your the only woman that can complete me. I really didn't know what love was until I met you. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world. I wanna treat you better than you ever been treated. Everything with you is amazing. This ain't no proposal but this is a promise. I promise to care and protect you from anything that comes your way. I promise to treat you right. I love you Amora. Dior Williams.

I hugged him and kissed him as her put the ring on my finger.