WHAT THE HELL

KINGSTON: I rushed to the crib for Amora I seen Miah at the door banging

KINGSTON: I rushed to the crib for Amora I seen Miah at the door banging. I unlocked the door and ran upstairs with Miah right behind me. We walked into the room and seem Amora laying there in the floor with something wet on the floor. I rolled her over and seen her.

"Baby wake up!" I hugged her and checked for a pulse.

"Miah call the ambulance rn" muah called and they were there within 5 minutes putting Amora on a stretcher.

"I'm right behind you baby. She gone be alright?" I said pulling the ambulance people

"Sir I need you to step back" he pushed me back but Miah pulled me.

"Come on" I got in my car and Miah got into hers. Then she b pulled up next to me. I'll met you there.

"Alright"

— — — at the hospital

I was worried bout her and ain't nobody helping me.

"She's okay son" Mrs. Williams said rubbing my back.

" I should have never left" I shook my head

"I should have stayed home bruhh FUCK" I yelled out.

"Come on baby calm down"

I sat down and rocked back and forth.

"Amora Williams family"

"Yes thats us." Me and Amora's mom says getting up.

"I'm doctor Walt, she's fine she just passed out the babies are fine and we're going to do a C-section in an hour on Soo. She's in the room doing exercises to get the baby down so it makes it easy for up to crib them. Because one is almost in her rib cage." The doctor said.

"Okay soo she's fine" I said rubbing my hands together.

"Yea you wanna see her ? She's been asking about you guys."

"Yes please."

"Alright come on with me". We walked down the wall and into Amora's room. And seen her bouncing on a ball smiling. I really like this girl man she's so beautiful.