Kingston

KINGSTON:   I left Amora back at home to set up her hotel room I rented for me and her

KINGSTON:  I left Amora back at home to set up her hotel room I rented for me and her. I had to hit Dre up to see if he got the stuff from the house earlier.

"Aye you got the stuff from the house ?"

"Yea I'm at the room rn with it"

"Ight bet I'm outside." I hung up the phone and went up to the room.

"Waddup lil bro"

"Wassup man" I said dapping him up. I was setting stuff up when Dre pulled out his phone.

"Aye bro I got sum stuff to tell you doe"

"Wassup" I said putting rose petals on the floor

"Ya ex Leah she back in town"

"Okay why do I care?"

"She talm bout she got your baby man" Dre said showing me a picture of her then the baby.

I snatched his phone and looked at the picture

"Nooo fuckin way this my baby bruhh"

"She texted me saying she needs to talk to you about YALL baby"

"Tell her I'll be with her Tomorrow, I can't do this today."

"What you finna do about Amora tho? You gone tell her? Dre asked.

"I'm not gone tell her until I found if it's mines or not."

I can't believe this shit right here man ain't no wayyy this my baby bruh. It can't be she left to Atlanta after we broke up. I finished putting stuff together and went to go pick up Amora from Juice house

"Waddup dickhead" juice said to me as I entered the house.
"Wassup foe where my girl?"

"Upstairs with Miah"
"Babyyyyyy" I yelled she came downstairs the stairs.

"Yea babe?"

"come on, Ight foe imma hit you tomorrow we got some stuff to talked about too" I told juice.

"About what broddie?"

"Amora go talk to Miah rq, come outside with me Juice." Amora stayed in the house.

"What's bro what's wrong?" Juice asked me.

"Man Leah back in town and she talking bout I gotta baby by her man!!"

"Yoo sonn wtf you fr?"

"Yes man I gotta met her tomorrow, I don't think it's mines." I showed him the picture of the baby.

Juice looked " Damn broddie, Whatchu gone do.?"

"Imma get a DNA test to see"

"Ight bro let me know how that go I'm finna call Taliban and let him know."

"Ight bro. Grab my baby for me" we dapped up and he went back in the house.
Amora come out I took her back home to let her change. I sat in the living room waiting for her she came back in a sexy ass black dress with skin showing. Look like she ain't got no panties on tooo. Ouuuu! With the red heels I got her.

"How do I look baby?"

"Good asf god damn you look good." I seen she didn't have no bra on her little piercing was showing.

"Thank you baby"

"No problem but come on because you finna make me fuck you in these stairs." I held her hand and helped her into the car.

"Where we going baby?"
"Just sit back ma let me do this."

I pulled up to restaurant she told me she wanted to go to where the fish be swimming over your head and shit. I ain't fuckin with it because he'll Nawl but I'll do anything for her. I got out and opened the door for her and we walked into the restaurant. Got us our spot and ordered our food.