Amoura

-AMORA: my whole kat hurt she bout paralyze asf I can barley move

-AMORA: my whole kat hurt she bout paralyze asf I can barley move. I looked over at Kingston he was knocked out. I kisses her lips at of times and laid on his chest. And took pictures of us.  Here's one

(Imagine hoe)Kingston kissed me then went to use the bathroom

(Imagine hoe)
Kingston kissed me then went to use the bathroom. I laid there until he came back and had back down. I looked at him smiling. I got up and sat on him
"Goodmoring baby"

"Goodmoring ma" Kingston replied
I got up and spit on my hand and rubbed your dick with it. I slide down on his dick real slow.
"Ahhh baby shut his shit hurt."

"Go slow ma, take it slow take your time" Kingston told me.

When it finally was all the way in and started to go up and down slowly. He grabbed my waist and made me go faster.

" oh fuckkk Baby" he looked at me he looked so cute. His eyes was kinda rolled back. I stated to go faster putting my hands on my head.

"Ahhhhh". He smacked my ass and gripped it. All I heard was him moaning my name telling how good it was.

" I love this dick daddy". He held me down started pushing his self into me. 

"Ohhhhhh baby fuckkkkkk"

He gripped my ass tighter and kept going. I was moaning loud ash. He gripped my neck and pulled my ear towards his mouth.

"Don't believe that nigga yo pussy is good asf. Sex with you good ash."  Kingston kissed me and looked me in my eyes as he kept forcing his self in me. He sat up and I sped up. He put one my tittie in his mouth and sucked on it. I laid my head back moaning.

I leaned over to his ear bitting it. "Daddy I'm bout to cum" I said moaning.

"Cum on his dick baby, cum on it baby."
I did what he said and kept going soon after that he came too. I laid on his chest outta breath.

"Girl you gone wear me out shit" he said rubbing my back

"I'm sorry get use to it baby" I kisses him and he kissed me back.

"I like yo little nasty freak ass"
I smiled and got up,opening the blinds. Then put on my robe.

"Where you going?"

"Ain't you hungry Nigga" I said

"You just want me to beat that kat up again"

"She need a minute to re-boot" I said laughing.
I went downstairs and cooked for us. We sat at the table and ate.

"Whatchu doing today?" I asked

"I got shit to do with Juice and Taliban hbu ma."

"I might go to the mall with Miah." I said

"Okay baby let me know when your there, I'll give you money."

"Okay babe."