I gotchu babygirl

-AMORA: We got to to K's house he lead me upstairs to his bedroom

-AMORA: We got to to K's house he lead me upstairs to his bedroom. I sat there and broke down crying he came and rubbed my back.
"What's wrong Amora? Why have you been avoiding me? k asked me

I looked at him opened my phone and showed him the message I got from Chris sent a couple weeks ago.

"I don't get it, I didn't do anything wrong I was right by him. I did everything right." I was with you but we were just friends. I told K

"Hey hey Hey don't cry it's his lost babygirl he gotta be one of the biggest fools, Kimora ugly ash. She ain't fuckin with you on your worst days." K told me.

He wiped my tears away and hugged me tightly

"He a whole bitch for that, that's a bitch move.You bad ash and sexy ash".

I looked at him, I didn't think he wanted me. I thought he was just being nice because of what was going on. I looked him in his eyes and smiled. He smiled back.

"Thanks K that's real nice for you to say, thanks for everything. I told K

"Of course babygirl and stop calling me K, call me Kingston" he told

"You block him?" K asked me

"Yea he been coming to my dorm and been to my parents house. They told him to stay away."

"Good cus you mines, well you been mines but now I'm fasho" kingston told me

I smiles at him and laughed "oh really? Is that right Mrs. K"

"Hell yea I had my eyes on you since the days I met you." Kingston said said

I smiled then Kingston grabbed remote to his lights and turned them blue laying his head in my lap. I played in his hair for awhile and ended up falling asleep.

2 hours later: I woke up and Kingston was gone I got up and went to the refrigerator. I ended up grabbing a water and went back upstairs and called Miah.
Talking to Miah I Hurd the door downstairs so I can into his closet and hid.
"Girl what are you hiding for it's just me" Kingston said laughing.
I came out the closet and seen he had flowers in his hands with my favorite candies.

"Awwww Kingston your so sweet, imma call you back Miah" I said smiling at him.

He gave the stuff to me and posted it on snap chat. He came back in with a bear that says "shawty u fine as shit tho" I laughed and him and hugged him.

 He came back in with a bear that says "shawty u fine as shit tho" I laughed and him and hugged him

He hugged me back grabbing my ass "man I can finally do that" Kingston said

I smiled and kisses him passionately. " and I can finally do that" I said. He kisses me back grabbing my neck. BITCHHHHH LET ME FUCKIN TELL YOU!!!! Panties on waterfall, what Lucci sayyyy!!!!! soakin wet gotta go jet skiing!!!! Anyways 😭!!!!

He smiled at me then his phone ringed.
"Yoo wassup bro"

"I'm with ma shawty rn.

Bitch I'm his shawty🤪!!!! A pussy hoe could never sis!!
"Mane Ight bruhh Gimmie 30 mins, Ight bye"

He look at me " say lil ma Im finna get in shower and head out I gotta do sum stuff rq imma be back. Don't be mad at me. He picked my chin up and kissed me. Of course I kissed him back.

Kingston got in the shower and I hoped back in bed on my phone. 20 mins later he came out in all black and Damnn do he look good in black. I'll suck his whole soul if he let me.
     /////////

All think Kingston and Amora gone work?
You think he gone cheat?