Kingston

KINGSTON:  "ohhhh shit" I said pushing this one bitch head down while she was gagging on my dick

KINGSTON: "ohhhh shit" I said pushing this one bitch head down while she was gagging on my dick. All I Hurd was "gawk grawk" She I held her head down and nutted in her mouth. She spit it out the window. If it was Amora she would have swallowed and rub her clit with some of it. I shook my head

"You act like my shit nasty or sum girl"

"I told you not to nut in my mouth anyways"

"mane whatever" I passed her $200

"King..?" She said holding her head down

"Yuhh?"

"When you gone stop playin and just get with me? We been doing this for a couple weeks now. I'm getting tired of just giving you head. I want dick King. And I want us to be together.

I looked at her like she was crazy. "You must done lost your rabbit ass mind if you think imma get with you. You gave me head after a knowing me for a couple minutes. You carry your self poorly."

"Fuck you King" she got out my car and slapped the door.

"Do it again bitch you cant even suck dick for real yo head weak asf that's why you think I be holding ya head down."

I know she was embarrassed but she had me fucked up. It's been 2 weeks since I seen Amora at the Club with that nigga Lucky. She got me fucked up how dare she sit in that club in my face and dance on him like I wasn't there. I know I was there for Leah but Naww she got me messed up. I had to pay couple hundreds for my windows and car fixed.

She busted my shit. I found out Leah told her about us having 2 kids. But they wasn't even mines. I've tried to call her but she done blocked a nigga and everything I even contact Miah she blocked me to. I gotta talk to Juice to find shit out and she don't me telling him nothing because she know he be with me. Dre ain't been no help. He told me I fucked up.

I pulled up on Taliban and Juice while they was on the block. I got out the car and walked up to them.

"Waddup foe" I shook them both up.

"Da boy got on the kappa too much money boa"  Taliban said

I laughed "mane shudup bruhh what y'all on?"

"Shiii I'm finna go to this one little bitch house. I'm telling y'all her shit good as hell neck great too."

I looked at Juice "do We hear pussy whipped" Juice shook me up laughing.

"Mane fuck y'all, y'all is to doe"

Juice looked at me I turnt my head. "I'm pussy wipped fasho but uhhhh king ain't shit wipped bout him nomo."

Taliban looked up "aye what you mean?" He looked at me.

"Me and Amora ain't together no more" I told him looking out at the street.

"When this shit happen ?why didn't y'all tell me ?" Taliban asked.

"Shiii we tried yo head was so far up that girl pussy you ain't really been out or around us. When we got pussy we was around but you on the other hand Shii idk." Juice said

"Mane wayyy up her pussy" I said

"Man what else is new them nigga"

"And Dre is her brother......" Juice said scratching his head.

"You fuckin lyin. Is that true King?"
I put my hands on my head "Yea man"

"What the fuck Damnn so what happened to you and Amora". He said lightly punching my stomach.

"Mane Leah hoe ass came back here talm bout she had a kid with me."

"Yea I remember you told me that."

"Well she was pregnant AGAIN the lame bitch texted Amora and told her that baby was mines . And Amora said some shit like she will shit on the kids and beat her ass."

Juice and Taliban both laughed "her ass crazy and disrespectful" Taliban said

"Yea she busted all my windows out on my car and bussed one of my windows to my house."

"Damn" Taliban said.
"Then come to find out them kids wasnt even mines then this punk ass nigga let her dance on that nigga Lucky. I slapped Juice head.

"Mann I had my fingers up Miah dress I wasn't paying no attention to that shit." Juice said.

"And y'all talm bout me but this nigga had his hands in that ham pussy while ya girl threw ass on a nigga named Lucky."  Taliban laughed

"Don't say no dumbass shit like that no more you walking crab. I know you got crabs because I seen how you walking and trying not to scratch yo infested nut sack."
Taliban dipped his hands in his pants and scratched around his dick. Me and Juice started laughing.

"Oh hell Nawl" me and Juice said laughing.

"Mane shudup I been taking my medicine for this shit man. And yea she know she sticking with me too." Taliban told us.

"Anyways I think imma pull up on her at school."

"She got a new G wagon from her pops and a nice add place." Juice told me

"I seen the car when was kissing on that nigga Lucky but she got her own place?"

"Yeaa Miah be over there it's nice as hell too"

"You been over?"

"Yea but I don't know where it at the blind folded me. They smart as fuck King." He said laughing.

"Damn well imma hit y'all I need to call Dre and see what's going on."

"Ight bro" we dapped up and I called Dre

"Aye where you at?" I asked Dre

"Mane I'm out, why wassup."

"Out where?" I asked

"Don't worry about all dat" he told me

"Well I'm in town you need some?"

"Nawl I'll hit you later" he hung up the phone.

Why the fuck that nigga acting soo funny and why couldn't he tell me where he was?