Kingston.

KIMGSTON: I woke up to the smell of a shitty diaper in my face

KIMGSTON: I woke up to the smell of a shitty diaper in my face. I opened my eyes and there it was moved the diaper and opened my phone and seen Amora posted me on Snapchat.

(Imagine hoe)

(Imagine hoe)

I went downstairs seen the twins doing tummy time and Amora watching tv. I smacked the back her head then got on the floor with the twins. She kicked my side.

"Big head mf" she said laughing.

"Why would you leave that diapers in my face."

"Because I told you to change and feed Kash diaper last night and you laid there."

I picked Kash up and looked at him "I was tired you wore me out last night, tell mommy she got that..." I looked at her then she looked at me.

"I wish you might." I laughed and kissed Kash I laid down and and played with try kids.

— —
Amora went out with to gets her nails done and shit. I kept the kids.

"Kaylani get that out your mouth." I took the remote out your mouth. I looked over at Kash who was playing with toys. I grabbed them one little puffs that dissolve in your mouth from the cabinet and put the twins in they High chair and turned on bubble guppies. I left some on they little table and ate me sum. Them bitches hit different and y'all know them shits it.

"Hey baby" Amora  said as she came in house rushing to the twins. And kissing them as they laughed.

"Hey mommy babies did daddy do good with y'all." I looked at her.