kingston

KINGSTON:  "I need you to take this to ms

KINGSTON: "I need you to take this to ms. Ling place in the cooler he got a all the money I need go get it for me". Dre told me

I looked at him and shook my head then picked up the bag and walked out.

I seen my boy Shawn

"Waddup my nigga" he said dapping me up"Wassup white boy where you been?" I asked

"Wassup white boy where you been?" I asked

"Nigga I ain't no white boy and shiii the joint. Remember when my and lucky went and did that robbery we got caught." He said laughing.

"Damn"

"Yea but I'm back now and staying out. But uhhh Dre here?"

"Yea he in the back go in."

"Ight bro be smooth" I patted his back and went to my car.

I arrived at the store and seen Mrs. Ling

"Pretty boy how are you.?"

"Good and you?"

"I'm good to you need something ?"

"Mr. Ling I said

"The back freezer you want snacks or sum thing."

"No no I'm fine Mea. Ling thanks for asking tho."

"Okay okay"
I went back into the freezer

"MR.. LINGGGGGG" I yelled cuffing my hands to my mouth making my sound loud.

"Mr. king kings sit sit."
I sat down and talked with him talking bout business.
"Well thanks king tell Dre 2 weeks".

"I gotchu" I picked up the bag of work and headed towards the door.

"Bye Mrs.Ling"

"Bye now son"

I got into my car and dropped the work off to Dre then headed home. I went and took a shower and waited for Amora to come home.

——

It's 8:00pm I tried calling Amora but she didn't answer my call nor text.

"You have reached the voice mail box of pretty girl Amora, leave a message love mchhh"

"Heyy Amora it's me I'm just making sure your okay baby let me know when you get this". I hung up the phone and went downstairs to eat some pizza rolls. I put them in the microwave and waited by dancing when I noticed a note and the ring I just got Amora on her birthday.

"WTF" I ran upstairs and seen everything was gone out her closest.

"No no no Amora, no fuck" I called her and kept calling after so many calls her inbox was full.

Where did she go mane fuck!