1 year later

AMORA: y'all wouldn't believe the shit that has happened soo fuck that bitch ass Nigga King I seen him texting sum bitch and she was like "I got the stuff you needed swing by later🤪

AMORA: y'all wouldn't believe the shit that has happened soo fuck that bitch ass Nigga King I seen him texting sum bitch and she was like "I got the stuff you needed swing by later🤪." I seen the text I let him leave the house I threw all his shit out the house and changed the locks.
- lets give you a Flash back-

"Baby it's not Whatchu think." He banged on the door. The kids was sleep I took my knife out the kitchen and opened the garage door with the knife in hand smiling.

"I would leave if I was you." I went towards him towards him the knife.

"You got bitches texting you talm bout swing by." I went back into the house his ass stood outside clueless. I grabbed bleach and poured it on some of his clothes.

"You got me fucked up dumbass nigga." I grabbed the knife and went back towards him he got on the phone.

"Baby Noo Amora it's not Whatchu think."

"It is Nigga and fuck you". I threw the knife at him and went in the house and locked the door. He came sitting on the door.

"Dre man hey juice and Ban here man yo sister trippin duhh." I was in the house I took juice and milk and opened the door and poured them on him.

"Fuck off my porch go back with ya bitch" he couldn't even say nothing. I slapped the door.

"Amora it's me Dre don't throw shit at me."

"Fuck that nigga Dre you sticking up for him?"

"Listen to him."

"Naw fuck I'm bestie." Miah said on the phone.

"Miah shut yo ass up."

"Dre why are you here?" I asked him folding my arms.