Amora

-AMORA: it's been a couple months me and kingston getting along good ash

-AMORA: it's been a couple months me and kingston getting along good ash. That's really my baby fr!!! He's so sweet. It's summer time, Soo a bitch is on break Period!!!! my second year was hard asf, they want me to remember all these fuck ass laws. But I got 2 more years whores!!
I'm going to my parents house I haven't seen them In a couple weeks. They wanna met Kingston and I'm kinda scared no lie. I hope they like it.

I went and got in the shower and Kingston joined. I turned around lookin at him and seen his third leg. And babyyyyy let me tell you. Outta all the time we been together we ain't never done anything!!! And seeing his mans made me scared bitchhh!! That mf gone rip my lil kitty🥺.

"You think you slick" I said

He kissed me "girl ain't nobody finna freak on you ,well yet. " Kingston said.

"Yet???" I looked at him

"Yea yet, imma cram yo shit when you ready. Cuz you be having me fucked up" he said washing his body.

I grabbed his dick and started to jerk it lookin at home. I missed him and sucked on my lip. I continued to jerk it slowly looking down and it then sped up. I Hurd him moan and groan.
I damn near lost him he sounded so sexy.

I bent down and little bit and and sucked on his tip lookin up at him. He looked down at me bitting his lip. His eyes are so cute, I licked around his tip and went around his tip with my nail then went back to showering.
(Y'all fuckin thought,sksksk!!!)

"I outta beat the fuck outta you" he said laughing

"Idk Whatchu talm bout lil dude. why would I say dat?" I said laughing

" Imma show you keep playing with me baby" he said smacking my ass

"Do it again" I said poking my ass out.

He smacked it harder then gripped it "I break you down watch" he said pointing at me.
We washed up more then got out the shower. I wrapped to towel around me then Kingston stood behind me and kisses my head. I pulled my phone out and took a picture.