Tfp!Optimus x Depressed! Reader

(Let me just clarify that if you are having serious issues at home or in your life,please seek help)

Reader POV

'He won't go for somebot like me' I keep saying in my head. Who is this mech I'm talking about,well it's the one and only Optimus prime. You see the thing is, he's strong, fierce,brave and is willing to sacrifice himself for another. While with me,I'm just shy,afraid of practically everything,and I'm terrified of death.
Now optimus would like someone as brave as Arcee. With all of these thoughts going through my head there are other reasons why I feel like optimus wouldn't go for me. I cant even talk to anybot without stuttering,its just sad to think about.  And with all the war going on as well, I believe I have become....Depressed. Now nobody has suspected anything aside from Ratchet but I have a habit of......cutting myself sometimes. Ratchet has seen some of these scars, but I just tell him there from battles.

Right now I'm heading to the main hanger,and when I get there I see almost everybot there already. 'Great' I thought. "(Y/N) there you are!" Said Miko from the human area. "Hi" I quietly said back with a small smile. "(Y/N)!!!??" As I heard my name get screamed by Ratchet I looked over to him quickly and answered "y-yes??" By now everyone is staring in confusion at me and him. Including optimus.

"SHOW ME YOUR WRISTS.NOW."

"W-why!?"

I asked startled,why he would want to see my cut up wrists. In front of everybody.

Right after I questioned him he came bolting over to me and grabbed my wrists, which made me wince a little. Oh no..everybody's staring at us now.

"R-RATCHET! LET GO!"

"Not until you tell everyone why you have been cutting yourself!"

All I heard in the background was 'what' 'when's  and 'why's.

In this moment when everyone was focused on something else I wriggled my wrists out of Ratchets grip and took off down the hallway.

"(Y/N)!"

Somebody yelled my name and next thing I know is that I hear heavy pedsteps coming  from behind me. But I didn't stop no, I kept going faster but the faster I went they went even faster than me to one point it sounded like they were right behind me. Which they were.

"GAH!" I screamed and gasped when I was almost thrown off my peds when somebot grabbed my arm. They were certainly strong that's for sure. Wait a minute, I turned around only to face red. I looked up quickly to discover something I wished I didn't. Optimus.

I started struggling to get out of his grip but it was useless.

"O-optimus let g-go!"

"No"

And then I feel my back get pushed up against something firm and broad. That's when he wrapped his strong arm over my smaller form and held me there.

"I will not let you go until you calm down, and tell me why you are doing such harmful actions to yourself." He stated in his sweet,strong and calm voice.

'Primus (Y/N) get a hold of yourself!'

By then I stopped struggling an adjust laid there limp. I started crying and turned around to face his chassis and huddled there. What shocked me was that he let me do this while he just held me tighter. We stayed like that for about mabye 20 minutes until he spoke up.

"Would you like to explain why you are hurting yourself" he asked in a calm but nice tone.

Just feeling the vibration through his chassis when he spoke sent shivers up my back.

"W-well I.....I dont believe that i belong here. I mean look at me, i-im just a shy a-and weak bot w-who cant even speak w-without stuttering,and I'm not one of those b-brave bots like the others. I j-just feel like I get in the way sometimes and I'm just a waste of time. B-but....there is something that has been bothering me a lot and I dont know how to explain it properly..."I spoke out truthfully.

"Ohh (Y/n), you mean soo much to the team, if we lost you, if I lost you,we would be at a loss. Dont think you ever get in the way of anything, your an important part of the team. You bring back that feeling of peace and innocence when your around, that's what makes you special. You may not be the brave type,but remember all of us are strong. Including you."

By then I was crying again but not out of sadness,but out of joy. Optimus lifted my chin to get a better look at ne and wiped my tears away.

"Now what else is bothering you?"

Oh primus theres no backing down now...

"I-I....believe that you won't like a femme like me because we are so different from one end to another. Look w-hat I'm t-trying to say i-is that I.....I love you" I confessed sadly.

While I was avoiding optic contact I didn't realize just how close optimus face got to mine. When looked back I yelped in shock just realizing that he's a foot away from my face until....it happened..

OPTIMUS PRIME IS KISSING ME

While I wasn't paying attention to anything but my thought he took the chance to slip his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

When he pulled away he looked straight into my optics and said

"I love you too,(y/n)."

From then on I stopped douting myself and the cutting, everyone was treating me kindly after they heard what I told optimus. Ratchet would even smile at me.

But I got everything I have ever wished for.

A family and a love.

Heyo it's me,now I know op isn't himself in this at all. But I tried so u cant blame me, he's a hard guy to do. Any way hope you enjoyed this one shot with u and opti. Peace.