TFP!Megatron x femme reader pt.1

Warnings: Being kind of depressed, and attempted rape.

If you are not comfortable reading this type of story line, then I suggest that you read another..

'Y/N,come to the bridge immediately!'

"DAH!!"
I gasped startled at the sudden noise. Not just that but when I got startled I managed to cut half way up my arm with the current blade I was holding.

"Oh primus no no no..." I just sighed and started to carefully but quickly clean up the mess of energon I made.

When finished I started for the bridge, why megatron wants to see me? I have no clue. 'Probably another mission' I thought to myself.

As I entered the bridge I saw megatron with his back towards me and shadownight( my mech oc, you may pick what colors he has) standing there with the larger mech. When I had walked closer to the much larger cybertronians megatron turned to face me and shadownight.

"Y/N,Shadownight I have called you both here to investigate a cave that starscream believes has energon in, If either of you see energon,
com link a mining crue to your location."

"Of course lord megatron" I replied through gritted denta, which thankfully he didn't notice. Why I'm all of the sudden ticked is because out of all the cybertronians, I had to go on a mission with shadownight. I mean come on, isn't it obvious that the mech annoys me. Every single time we come across he flirts with me or touches my shoulders and my waist, which in return I beat the scrap out of him. Yet he still bothers me after that.

Well this should be fun....

Time skip

Shadownight and I have been searching the cave for any signs of energon and so for, nothing has showed up.

I have noticed that he does take glances my way and sometimes twitches when we get close. But I don't pay any attention to it at the moment.

"Wait, what's that?" Shadownight suddenly perks up.

I look at our surroundings and see nothing.

"What?"

"That" he points around the corner.

I looked over to where he was pointing and also saw something in the dark. It looked like a figure of some sort.

"Is that a cybertronian?" I ask as I scan it up and down. Could be was all he replied with.

"U-ummm hello?" I asked it. As soon as I asked that it looked In our direction and stared at us for a moment until it spoke.

"Well hello there femme~" It or should I say he replied with.

"What brings a pretty little femme like you here?~" he asked.

"Have you seen any sightings of energon around here?"I questioned suspiciously.

"Yes actually, it right around this corner here, I'll show you if you'd like~" he answered.

I looked at shadownight and he did the same before we looked back at the mech the was now standing and primus he was tall. Like I'd say just about the primes size.

" lead the way" shadownight replied with a slight hesitation lingering in his voice.

"Right this way."

As the mech started leading us around the cave to where the seemingly energon is I had time to take notice that he kept looking at me with an emotion that I could only place as.....lust.