Knockout x mech!reader

Here's another mech reader. Sorry if they are getting annoying, but for some reason I'm into male x male right now, and have no clue why.

⚠️Warning:Slight lemon⚠️

You sighed as you looked out the window, enjoying what this planets sky had to give, all the shades of blue, red, orange and more.

"Is there something interesting over there M/N?" You jumped slightly at the sudden voice of knockout, and turned your body to look at him. "Oh, no. N-nothing is Interesting." You said back, a bit shy to talk to him. "Good, thought there was something more interesting then me~" he purred.
Even though he has done this plenty of times, it still made a big hue of blue rise to your face.

You had a crush on him, and surprisingly he didn't know.

You had a plan to confess to him, but the idea you had would probably ruin your friendship. You had seen videos of people kissing there crushes to confess, and wanted to try it.
Later you and him would be having energon for a quick break, because it's so tiring with all the chaos happening. You were nervous, and were not good at hiding it either.

"Is there something wrong?" Knockout had suddenly asked. You looked back over to him. "Well.......no nothing, I'm fine." You told him, which was a lie. He just gave you a look, then continued to finish his work.

Time skip

'Oh primus, oh primus' you chanted in your helm, blushing like there was no tommorow. Knockout was sitting right beside you, and he was in the perfect spot for your plan to work. You started to move closer to him, and he turned his helm in your direction.
"You know we could get high gra-"

He was cut short by your servos going on either side of his helm, and kissing him softly, He just stayed there.
You pulled away with a blush coating your whole face, and went back to sitting beside him, not looking in his direction. It was a few nano kilts before you felt something slither under your chin and pull your helm back knockout's way, making your cheeks even hotter. Your optics widen in not shock, but surprise and love.
Knockout placed his dermas back on yours and kissed you passionately with closed optics. You slowly kissed back closing your own. You moaned as he slid his glossa into your intake, making him moan to. When you both pulled away, he picked you up, and headed out of the energon supply room.

You were surprisingly light for a mech(sowy if you not) and it embarrasses you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and chassis, and watched in confusion as he took you through halls and turned corridors, until you recognized he was heading to his berthroom. When he got to his destination, he walked in, and......locked the door? You looked into his optics, which made him look back into yours with a smirk plastered on his attractive face. "Knockout, what are we doing here??"
His smirk only grew as he walked over to his berth, placing you on it. He looked down. "M-M/N, I want to...."

You looked down, only to find out that he was looking down in that area.
You blushed 50x worse than before. You looked back to his optics "K-knockout, are you s-sure that you want t-to d-do this w-with me." You asked uncertain if he would regret doing this with you. He suddenly grabbed your legs and pulled them open, making you gasp. You looked back at him to see that he was right in your face. "Why on any planet would I regret doing something with you~"

"W-well uh......"

He kissed you again and pulled away shortly after, descending towards you cod piece.

He then took off the piece, making your spike come out, resulting in your blush to increase, if it was possible.

He licked his dermas, before taking it in his mouth making you moan at the feeling of inside his mouth.

You felt his glossa swirl around you, making you moan even louder.

The more you moaned the more he would do.

At one point he sucked on one side of your spike and glided a digit over your length.

"A-ahh, K-knockout~!"

You grabbed his helm, moaning more.

"I-Im almost there" you grunted/moaned out.

All it did was make knockout's moves faster.

You took a sharp gasp in as you suddenly hit your overload, making the mech between your legs moan in surprise.

When you finished, you looked at knockout who moved from his spot and layed beside you.

He wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close to his body to cuddle.

"I love you M/N" He said to you before you passed out.

"I-I love you too"

You breathed out, before falling into recharge in your lover's arms.

Mabye you should have kissed him sooner.