Optimus-Growing distant brought us together

You and optimus are sparkmates, but lately he has been acting as if you were just......air. And you had finally had enough of it.

⚠️Warning: Attempted suicide⚠️

I sighed in frustration as I was working on more than one data pad of work to do. To my luck, Bumblebee came over and started help me.

"Oh thank you." I sighed out.

He gave a thumbs up, and started working with me.

Lately I've become depressed about my bond with my sparkmate, Optimus. He has been shunning me out, but what angers me is that he has been letting arcee around him, but not me.

I dont have a grudge on arcee, infact, her and I are like sisters. We always have each others backs and are always there for someone to talk to, because you need a shoulder to cry on sometimes, especially during a war.

I have talked to arcee about my problem, and she promised me that nothing has been going on with the two, even though she had started developing feelings towards the prime, they stopped when he and I got together.

While I was thinking about these sad thoughts, I hadn't realized that I had started crying, and bumblebees servo waving I front of me.

"Y/N?"

"Huh?"

When I looked up, I saw optimus staring down at me with optics full of concern.

"Y/N are you alright?" He asked as he bent down a little and rose his servo to touch my face.

Out of reflex I grabbed his servo and used the other one to wipe my tears away.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just kept my optics open to long." I lied.

He gave me a look of concern and confusion.

I couldn't take his stare anymore, so I changed the subject.

"Oh! Looks like were done with all the reports bee."

I backed away from the two mechs.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be heading off."

Before either one of them could reply, I took off not looking back.

Time skip

"How long is this scout?!" I murmured to myself.

I was currently waiting for arcee to come back from a energon scout, because I wanted to talk with her about a serious conversation.

Finally I heard her engine come down the cave that led to base, and waited for her to transform.

When she did she gave me a smile.

"Hey Y/N, Do you need something?" She questioned me.

"U-umm actually, I was wondering if I could have a chat with you? If your not busy that is, I just need to talk to someone right now." I told her.

"Of course." She replied.

We went into an extra room that we claimed as ours and sat down on the ground.

"So what's on your mind?"

I was thinking about what I wanted to tell her, until I burst out in tears, causing the femme in front of me become a worried mess.

"Wow Y/N, what's wrong!" She asked as she hugged me.

"I-I......I'm going to b-brake up with optimus" I said as I kept balling my eyes out.