Jealous: Knockout x shy!reader

Description: You are the 2nd assistant to our lovely cherry medic. Over time you have grown feelings for him, but you think he wouldn't go for a simple assistant like you. But that all changes when a knew decepticon joins the ranks, and starts a riot between him, and the medic.

(A/n: I cant think of anything else to write and this popped in my head not to long ago, if you want to see a autobot/decepticon with you, just request who, what type of relationship you want, where it takes place, and the theme. A theme example: "You are breakdowns best friend, but you want it to be more. One day he takes you out, only to be ambushed by M.E.C.H, and taken hostage.")

 Enjoy

You

Currently, me and breakdown were watching the cherry medic complaining about his finish and how he couldn't find a buffer anywhere. We looked at each other, then back at knockout and nodded our heads. We started walking to the med bay door when all the sudden.

"Where do you two think your going?" Knockouts voice suddenly rung out.

"We think were going to the hallway to leave." Breakdown responded in a sassy way.

Knockout just scoffed and started complaining to him. While he was distracted I took the chance to leave the med bay, then wait outside for breakdown.

"Y/N!!! Where did you go?!" I jumped at the sudden cry of the medic.

'That was faster then usual'I thought to myself.

I came up to the door, and when it opened, I came face to face with a red chassis.

I quickly stopped and moved back to look up at his face with my face covered in blush.

"I-Im sorry knockout, I didn't know you would be there." i apologized.

I stopped looking at knockout when i heard a sudden chuckle in the background. When I looked I saw breakdown with an amused face on, he knows about my crush on our medic. I glared at him, which caused him to laugh out loud, catching knockouts attention.

"Whats so funny?" he asked.

Breakdown was about to say something but I interfered by spear tackling him to the ground. I may be a quiet and shy con, but I can pack a punch, even megatron agrees! When we landed on the ground with me on his chassis, i spoke up.

"Shut.The frag.UP." He just chuckled again. 

All the sudden we heard a scoff in the background and looked over to see knockout with a angry and un-amused face on.

Breakdown smirked and wrapped his larger arms around my back, causing me to squeak in surprise. That caused knockout to look back at us, ohh and when he did it looked like he was about to explode. He stomped over to us and pried breakdowns arms off me, then picked me up and put me back on my peds. My face by then was 10x worse than it was before.

"You two, stop being all lovey dovey and buff me!!"

Time skip

Right now me, Knockout, Soundwave, Starscream, and Megatron are awaitning the new arival of a new con. Why me and knockout are here is to escort him to med bay to check if he has any injury's.

When the portal opened, a nice looking mech came walking through. And when he reached the end we were on, he looked more than hot. As I scan his features I pick up a few things. One, he's a Lamborghini. Two, he probably has a paint job addiction like knockout. And three, he's redish orange. 

'A second knockout. Just what I need. Great.'

After we introduced ourselves, I found out his name was speedstinger. Probably because he is a fast vehicle.