Megatron x human!female!reader pt 2

Previously:

You felt something slide under you and pick you up in....surprisingly warmth.

The last thing you saw, was those red eyes, then passed out....

~~~~~~•••~~~~~~~

"Hng." You awoke with a groan.

When your senses came back, you felt like you were in God's bed, along with fluffy blankets and pillows.

"Wha?" As you looked around, you noticed you were in a room you were not familiar with, making you nervous and scared, and it was way beyond your size.

You pulled the covers off yourself, remembering the past events and your arm, only to find it all cleaned and stitched up.

"Am I in a hospital..?" You questioned to no one in particular, because no one was there to begin with.

Suddenly the doors to the room opened making you shot your head in that direction, and when you did, you almost fainted.

There standing before you was one of those robot things that had a red paint job.

"Ah, your awake doll."

The thing started speaking to you.

"U-ummm. Yeah." Was all you could muster up to say.

It looked at you and smirked.

"You know you can talk to me, I won't kill you, even if I did I would be dead not to long after."

You had questions but bit them back.

"W-well, may I ask what your name is..?" You asked him, noticing the masculine voice.

"The names knockout dollface~ And what is yours?"

"Y-y/n.. "

"Well y/n, now that your awake I can notify lord megatron."

You raised a brow.

"Lord..megatron??"

"Oh My bad, do you remember seeing...a big grey metal robot?"He asked, but you could tell he didn't really know how to explain this 'lord megatron'.

You searched your memory, and recognized that same massive robot that you had last seen before you were out.

"Y-yes."

He smirked again.

"That's him."

Your eyes widened remembering that when you first encountered, your timer had went off.

"And just to let you know, I dont know how good of a sparkmate he can be, but well just have to find out won't we."

"S-sparkmate?"

He turned to face you again and walked over, making you a little frightened.

"That's what we call 'soulmates' in your language."

"Oh..."

You winced suddenly at the feeling of stinging on your wounded arm, making knockout look at you then your arm.

He gestured his hand out towards you, and you weren't sure if you should give him yours, but did anyway.(because that's just who you are)

When placed upon his he bent down and examined your arm, then walked away, and came back with....antibiotics?

He pulled your arm back and carefully placed some on a bandage that he had brought, and placed it upon your arm, making you wince slightly.

"Are y-you a medic?"