Megatron x smokescreens brother!reader pr.2

Previously:

"N-NOO!!" You shouted as megatron carried you away. He carried you all the way back to the room you were previously in and held you on his lap. You squirmed trying to get out of his hold. A few hours passed and you ran out of energy resting your helm on megatrons shoulder chassis area and panted. You felt him kiss your forhelm while laying his servo on your shoulder, holding something within it. "Its alright, my love." "Ah..." You weakly yelped as he inserted a tracker into your shoulder. All you could do was hope and pray that this was all a Nightmare and you would wake up at the base and everything would be fine.

"Please.."

—————————

You opened your optics, everything bright and blurry. Blinking a few times you noticed that it looked like you were in your room. Your optics widened and you shot out of berth shocked and confused. 'Was I actually dreaming all that?' Hoping to find your answer you got out of berth and left the room to see the bright and smiling faces of your friends, along with the kids. Your breathing went uneven. You raced towards them all egar to see if they were there. "Hey y/n, you alright?" Bulkhead asked you bringing all of their attention towards the conversation curious. "I-I.. what? H-how??..." You stammered. They all gave you suspicious looks before all of there optics widend slowly and you felt a rush a fear hit your body. "G-guys?" You turned to see what was behind you. Nothing. So what were they doing. You walked closer to them all hoping they'd snap out of it. "H-hey are you all alright??" Just as you were about to reach out and touch optimus everything went black. You spun around trying to find your family but all there was, was blackness. "G-GUYS?!, ANYONE!!" Suddenly there were whimpers and groans of pain coming from behind you and you slowly turned to see....all of them. In the same position you last saw them in, chained to the wall. But difference is they had metal jagged and hols in there body, and there was energon, so so much energon everywhere. "This is all your fault." One of them suddenly said making you jump. "W-what?" You whispered. "If you hadnt come to earth this wouldn't have happened to us." You watched as optimus looked at you with a dead look that once used to look kind and welcoming but stern. "Its your fault that we all will now die..." Your optics widened even more as tears spilled out of your optics. "N-no no! Dont worry in going to get you all out of here!" You said anxiously running up to your brother. He didnt even look at you as you tried to pry off the cuffs that were chained to his body. Grunting as you fell back all you could do was watch with more tears as your brother, and all your family start to fade from view. Not wanting them to leave you hugged your brother. "P-please...dont leave me.." You sobbed into his shoulder, before he had disappeared withing your hold fading to dust. You cried and curled into yourself. Why did this have to happen?

................
.........

"Guh!!!!" You breathed in as you felt your body shot forward. You tried evening your breathing as you tried to comprehend what had just happened. You dreamed all that? It felt so real though. Tears flooded your optics and you silently sobbed rocking yourself in the berth you had found yourself in. You yelped when a pair of arms wrap around you and hold you close to their body. Darting your helm around trying to see who it was, you felt a kiss be placed on top of your helm lightly. "Its alright my love, I have you." When you heard that voice, that horrible noise you tried to wiggle your way out of his hold. "L-let go!" You shouted at him. You did not want to be held by this monster and called some pet name. You suddenly froze. Whole body still in shock.

Megatron had turned you around and....kissed you. Directly on dermas. When he pulled away you stayed put still trying to process what had happened. Unable to help himself, he pulled you closer so that your body's were squished together and slammed his dermas back on your own. You squealed at the sudden contact and continued to try and fight your way out of the situation. Pulling back he grabbed your face and forced your mouth open with his digit and shoved his glossa into your mouth taking his digit out. You hated that you couldn't do anything about this. You tried once again to squirm out off his hold but he just grabbed the back of your helm and held it in place. More tears fell out of your optics when you slightly moaned as you felt his glossa dart around your intake claiming it for his own. After a few good minutes he pulled away leaving a string of saliva between the two of you. You closed your mouth right away not wanting to go through that once again. "I must admit, you taste good~" You felt heat rise up to your face but did your best to ignore it. You quickly pulled yourself away from him and sat on the edge of the berth thinking. If you remember correctly, to get to the room your family was at you needed to walk straight and when an inner section came, take a right, then left and right again. One thing that you didnt know was the code to unlock the door. You tried to remember the pattern megatron had run with his digits. If you did get out of here you needed to get your family first. "What are you thinking about." You jumped. You forgot that there was a giant mech only a meter away from you. "Nothing.....important..just some things pass by my mind sometimes." You lied, well sort of. To be fair you did zone out from thought. "Like what exactly?~" You inhaled sharply as you felt his helm rest in the crook of your neck. You weren't going to lie he acted like a human feline. ".....like why I'm still alive, why I haven't offlined yet, or why I even exist in the first place." You tried lying once again. Yes those thoughts did pass by you a few times but you ignored them. You felt him somewhat tense and glanced over. "I'll be back." With that you watched intently as he got up from his spot and walked toward the door, where he typed in a code that you just managed to get before he looked over to make sure you didnt see. He walked out of the room and you watched as the door closed. You knew not to go straight away because he would literally be right there in the hallway, so you waited for a minute before making your move.