Megatron x reader x starscream

You had used to sparkmates with starscream, but he left you, and you and megatron have started to bloom something, but when you show your true self, they fall helm over peds for you.

Let me just quickly say that, yes I will be taking an idea from a movie, godzilla. You have mothra's wings, and are a queen.

 You have mothra's wings, and are a queen

Theres what your wings look like.

And that's also what they look like when they glow

And yes, they will be big.

Enjoy

You blushed as every con, and I mean EVERY con was staring at you in amazement, beauty, sadly some lust, shock, and more.

You had just showed them that you were actually a queen, queen of the monsters in fact. And they were amazed by how big your wings were, and just your sheer appearance.

(This is how you showed your wings)

Skip to 1:48.

"Y/n! Why didn't you tell me you were a queen?!" Your best freind knockout cried.

You giggled at him.

"That explains why the predacon listens and bows to her." Shockwave summed up.

When you looked back at your ex sparkmate and megatron, you couldn't help but blush even more.

They were practically drooling over you, and it looked like they were about to fall on their faces.

"U-umm, megatron?" You were the only one who could call him by his name.

He shook his head.

"You should have told me you were a queen,y/n, I am deeply sorry for treating you as such." He apologized as he looked into your bright blue optics, making your blush become more visible.

He was apologizing to you?!?!

You looked at starscream, too see him glaring at megatron, and raised a brow.

"Starscream?" You questioned.

As soon as you said his name he looked at you as if you were a primus, which technically you are because you cant die, even if you do you come back not to long after.

"Why were you doing that?" You asked in a giggle, noticing how he had a blush of embarrassment knowing he was caught glaring at the taller mech beside him.

"I'm kidding starscream, you dont have to tell me." You said with a closed optic smile.

You turned to face Knockout, your wings both pinned back, and continued to smile.

"Are we still doing (activity of choice) knocky?"

"Of course we are!"

He grabbed your servo and guided you to the door, making you laugh at how he was treating you like a queen.

What you didn't notice was the two death glares that the ex gladiator and sic gave the medic.

Time skip

You were about to go on a flight that both starscream and megatron had invited you on.

You had made it the flight deck to see both of them there already waiting.

"Sorry for the wait, I just got caught up in work." You apologized to the two mechs.

"It is alright y/n."

Starscream just grunted.

You strolled past the two, making them confused.

"Are you not going to transform?" Starscream asked.

"What's the point in transforming when I have these."

As soon as you said that your wings went up and came down hard and fast making you go up in the air, when high enough you spun and then spread out your wings and flapped them there, feeling the breeze on your body while the sun was now flowing in the sky.

Skip to 2:31

You looked down to see both mechs staring at you, making you giggle.

"Sorry, but I haven't done that in a while."

You told them, to where they nodded.

"No need to apologize, you just look like a primusess(goddess)."

You blushed again as starscream nodded his helm in agreement.

"O-oh well, thank you."

Finally when you all starts flying you did some cool tricks like spun around in circles, flying really high only to let yourself fall backwards in slow motion and fall then catch yourself.

When you did some of these, it worried the two mechs, but they said nothing, to enraptured by your beauty.

Time skip

You have noticed the changes in both megatrons and starscreams behavior, and it surprises you greatly.

Starscream has been acting more nice around you as If you were together again, and megatron treated you way differently than everyone else that's for sure.

But what happened today was very shocking.

Both mechs were on their knees before you, with pleading optics.

Both had asked you to become their sparkmate, well megatron asked that, starscream wants to get back with you.

"W-well first off starscream, you had broken up with me, and now you want me back after I show myself to you, it makes me think that you only want me because I'm a queen and my appearance." You told him, making him have sad optics.

"Please y/n, become my queen, I will show all the attention and love that you deserve." Megatron pleaded.

"Y/n I love you to much to let you go, I broke up with you so you could have a better life, but now that I feel it was wrong, I regret the doing." Starscream told you, and shockingly, it sounded like he was telling the truth.

"Uhh-umm"

You looked between the two mechs before you, this would be a hard, decision.

Who do you choose~?

Thank you for reading this short little one shot, but I've been dying to make one chapter where you were queen, and it was based off of mothra. Because come on, shes beautiful.

Anyway hope you enjoyed!