Ignored:Tfp wheeljack x reader

Description: You've had feelings for the wrecker for awhile now, but for some odd reason, he just started ignoring you, and finally when he started talking to you again, you ignored him and started hanging out with a knew team member that is a wrecker.

Enjoy!

Me and Jackie have been friends since the first day he came to base. We've become so close that anybody would think were sparkmates. Which I wish we were, but he'd never go for somebot like me.

He's brave, adventurous, funny, and (sadly) hot. I just can't believe that my spark feel for him, of all bots. GEEZ Even Ratchet would have been an exception, but no, I love a complete opposite. But they say opposites attract right?

Anyhow right now I'm just chilling with bulkhead, who was so excited that I was going to teach him how to draw a skull with a rose/sunflower.

"Okay,okay bulkhead. If you dont clam down you'll mess up a thousand times." I said trying to stop him from flying into his lala land.

"R-right, sorry." He gave me a sheepish smile. Which I smiled back.

"Okay let's get started!"

As I walked through what to do, I had to sometimes go under him so I was between the paper and his chest, and hold his servos to show certain movements and shading.

What I didn't realize was that almost everyone was watching, including wheeljack.

When we were done I showed him mine.

Yours

"My PRIMUS N/N, that's amazing!!" Bulk said in astonishment

"You should be an artist" Arcee said to me. I started blushing out of embarrassment.

"N-no, I couldn't." I said.

"Why not." Miko asked me.

I sighed remembering the past.

"W-well back on cybertron, cybertronians said that my drawings were a waste of time,useless. This is the actual first time in eons I have shown anyone my art.." I said truthfully.