Cat formers Megatron!x human reader

Lately, megatron has been getting more grumpy, because you have been hanging out with that wretched prime, and he wants his human back.

Enjoy

Megatron growled under his breath, knowing you had just gotten back from the humans house that holds his greatest enemy. As of late you have been shunning him and, dear he say, starscream out. They were your cats! Not the prime!

Megatron watched with narrowed eyes as you made your way to the kitchen, and grabbed chocolate, then sat on the couch and started watching tv. He then went to his bed that lay right outside of the kitchen, but only made it halfway before he whipped his head in your direction as you yelped.

"STARSCREAM?!"

Starscream had suddenly jumped onto your lap while you weren't watching. Said feline mowed at you with wide eyes, and you just sighed with a smile plastered on your face and watched as he curled into a ball on your lap.

Megatron let out a growl again, but this time it didn't go unnoticed.

"Megzy, what's wrong?"you asked him.

He looked at you for a sec, but you could already tell what was wrong.
You patted the spot on the couch beside you, waiting for your huge cat to come and lay down.

Right after you did that, megatron came over in a flash, and pounced on the couch, then made himself a ball.

"Pfft" you couldn't help but snort, because it looked like megatron was a fluffy pillow.

Megatron peeked out from his curled position, causing you to burst out in laughter because he just looked to cute and funny.

This caused starscream to fall off your lap and onto the ground, getting a smirk from megatron while you gasped.

"Oh! I'm so sorry star!!" You apologized as you were about to get up and grab him, only to whiff out air as megatron plopped onto your lap and took his place in taking in all your warmth.

You looked down to your massive cat who could just barely fit on you, and gave him a raised eyebrow.

You touched his head.

"Megatron are you alright, you've never acted like this before." Its true.

Megatron has never really cuddled or saton you unlike starscream, but really on the inside he was screaming to push that brat off you and take his place. And now that you've been doing that stuff with the prime, he just had to take over.

Instead of meowing back at you, he nuzzled into you more and purred.

You were so shocked that you forgot about starscream, who was still on the floor watching in jealousy.

Once you got over your shock you slowly but hesitantly put your hand an his VERY fluffy back. And to your surprise again, he didn't hit it off with his paw like he does sometimes.

Scence he was letting you touch his back, you started to pet his back in a slow and calming rhythm. Making him purr even LOUDER.

You smiled down at your fluffy cat and then patted the side of the couch for starscream to come up and sit on.

Time skip

"Ugh" You gave a tired sigh. Today at school was just frustrating and loud. And now that your home you were expecting to see a messy house from your cat's. But when you finally turned around from your position of laying  your head against the door, your eyes widened at the sight in front of you.

Your house was spotless! You were looking around in awe. No furballs left on the floor, the curtains were still in the same neat position you had put them in, and to top it off, your cats were sitting on the floor instead of your couch.