Tfp!Megatron x femme reader pt.2

⚠️Warning: This one will have a slight lemon at the beginning, if you are uncomfortable reading that, then I suggest you skip till it's over⚠️

Enjoy

Right after starscream had yelled those words in my face, he had pinned my servos above my helm.

"S-STARSCREAM?!"I yelled confused and scared.

He didn't answer me, instead he started trailing his free servo around my body starting with my chest.

"S-starscream stop!"

Yet again, he ignored me.
He started rubbing my chest plates, and got a squeak from me.

I was struggling to fight a moan that wanted to come out and yelled at him.

"S-S-STARSCREAM, LET-ah-ME G-GO!!"

My senses finally started kicking in, and I started to wriggle in his grip.

In response to my actions, he dug his claw like appendage into my side causing me to gasp in pain.

"Where are you going to go,Y/N."

I was going to answer his question but was cut off by dermas smashing onto mine. I felt tears fall from my optics, knowing I could do nothing to save myself.

While he was kissing me, he had slipped his servo down to my inner thigh and started rubbing there.

"MPHM!~" I let out a half and half squeak and moan.

When he broke apart he grabbed my crotch plat, and doing the same process again.

"STARSCREAM PLEASE S-STOP~!"

I started wriggling again and felt the tears come out like waterfalls.

I stopped wriggling when I felt my cod piece get taken off, and whipped my helm down to see starscream with it in his hand.

"S-STOP IT!! LET ME GO!" I screamed at him.

My voice went in def audio receptors, and he proceeded to bend down to my lower level and stop just at my entrance.

"P-PLEASE STOP!!"

I quickly rushed to wriggle out of his grip, but instead gasped in pain again because he scratched and dug his servo into my leg.

"Ahh~!" I moaned all the sudden to the feeling of something wet enter me.

"A-AHH STOP S-STARSCREAM!!~" I begged again, but to no ival.

He continued to invade my lower region while I begged him to stop.

When he finally stopped, I took the chance to quickly breath and then struggle to get out of his now iron grip.

"AHHH!!" I screamed out in pain.

Now realizing that starscream shoved a didget into me. My PRIMUS it hurt so bad just because of how long and sharp his were.

"GAH!" Another.

"T-TAKE THEM OUT, TAKE THEM OUT!!" I screamed\begged for him to stop and take them out.

He just ignored me and started pumping his digets in and out of me.

"A-AHH!~S-STOP, T-TAKE-ah-THEM OUT!!!" My begging just went into the air and turned into nothingness, or so I thought.

Knockout pov

(What a surprise!)

Me and breakdown had just finished cleaning the med bay after starscream had his repairs, and now were just relaxing.