Starscream x suicidal reader

I have never done screamer before, so sorry if he isn't in character.

⚠️Warning: Attempted suicide⚠️

Staring

That's what you were doing.

Staring at your wrists, as they leak out red substance.

Blood

It was all over your hands.

Once you went out of your trance, you got up and brang the knife you used to your personal space the cons made for you.

Thats right, the cons. You had been with them for almost a year, and they didn't mind your company, including megatron.

You assume all of them think that your fine being here, which you are, but it's one con that has gotten to you.

Starscream

You cant believe that your heart chose him, of all cons.

Clearly, he hates you, always looks at you as if you were garbage, and would always scowl or grunt in disagreement or disgust when he was around you.

And finally, it had gotten to you.

You believed everything he thought or said about you, and lead to your situation right now.

You were thinking of jumping off the ship, and ending your life that way, as sad as that sounded, you didn't care now.

You were always scared to go out there, not liking how high up you were from the ground.

As you were walking, you hadn't noticed the foot steps that were heading in your direction.

"Y/n?!"

Your head shot up in worry, seeing knockout in front of you, worried and shocked.

You shoved the blade and your hands behind your back.

"Y-yes"

He picked you up.

"Yes?! That's all you have to say, what have you done to your servos?!"

He asked while heading towards the med bay.

"I-I....."

You couldn't answer him, ashamed that he, the medic, of all cons would have found out your secret.

He continued his way to med bay, and when he got there, who was inside made your eyes widen.

"Took you long enough" grumbled the seeker.

"Sorry starscream, but I have a patient to work on." Knockout said as he walked past the sic and over to a table were his supplies were.

Starscream raised an optical ridge.

When knockout had placed you on the table in view of starscream, you were shocked to see his optics widen.

"What happened to her/him?!" He growled as he made his way over to you.

"That's what I want to know" knockout answered back looking at you.

You looked down, then pulled your one hand out from behind your back, showing knockout and starscream the sharp blade that you had used to cut your wrists.

Both there optics widens, and knockout snatched the blade from you with his digits, making you gasp and try to reach for it.

"You know that this is not what that's made for!!" Knockout scolded you, a worried tone laced through it.

"What do you mean?" Starscream asked confused now.

Knockout looked at him as if he were dumb, which most of the time, he is.

"Shes/he's cutting themselves!!!"

Starscream's wings dropped in realization, looking at you with a look that....you couldn't quite describe.

"W......why would you do that to yourself?" Knockout asked, unsure if you would tell them.

You looked between both of them, overwhelmed by the situation, and dropped off the table then took off, to were your fate would lie.

"Y/N!!" Both of them shouted as you ran as fast as your legs could carry you.

You ran and ran, past vehicons, through hallways and corridors, until you finally made it to the flight deck.

You climbed up the side, and looked down at how far away you were to the ground. You couldn't even see it.

You breathed, before taking a slow step toward the edge and fell off.

You would have died, if it weren't for a quick and swift servo that grabbed you, and held you to a chassis.

"Huh?" You opened your eyes and looked at the face of...

"S-s-starscream" you stuttered out, tears forming at the corners of your eyes.

He just nuzzled you into his neck cables.

"Please, d-dont leave me....." he said to you.

"B-but why, I thought you hated m-me!" You cried out.

He pulled you up to his face and looked at you shocked.

"Hate you, your nowhere even close to what I feel for you!"

You looked at him confused.

"Is it not obvious, I love you! I've fallen in love with a human!"

Your eyes spilled tears, and you looked at him with loving eyes.

"I-I....I thought you....hated me."you said through sniffles and cries.

He wiped your tears away with his digit, careful of your skin, and brought you close to his face, where he kissed you passionately and lovingly.

You kissed back, happy that the mech shared the same feelings you did for him.

When you pulled away due to your need of oxygen, you looked into his optics.

"I won't leave" you finally told him.

He sighed in relief, holding you to his neck once more.

"Good.." he said after a bit.

He then walked into the nemesis, strolling down the hallways until he reached his berthroom, where he layed down with you on his chassis, and cuddled with you while falling into recharge you doing the same.

But just before you both had fallen asleep, you heard him say-

"I...I love you, Y/n"

Yay! My first starscream oneshot. Man I tell you, all my stories I do have out a place characters.
Anyway what Matters is that you enjoyed this one shot. I will plan on making more characters in the future.