Team prime x human!reader

In this one you and the rest of the kids got really bored, so miko decided to take turns in singing songs together. And since you weren't the type to sing, you shocked everyone with your voice.

Gender neutral
————————

"Let's do this guys!!" Miko said all happily as she reached for a speaker." Are you sure about this? You'll probably go off singing like a banchi." You asked, making her glare at you. You shrugged. "It do be true tho." "Whatever, at least I'm having fun!"

"Are you going to sing to y/n?" Raf asked you with curious eyes. "Do you want me to?" Miko jumped in and grabbed your shoulders. "Heck yes you are, I wanna hear that voice your hiding!" You just stared at her with a numb face blinking. "Ooookay??" The bots were curious as to what you all were doing so arcee, bumblebee, and bulkhead gathered around while Ratchet and optimus listened for where they were. "I'll go first, then you jack, raf, then-" "Me." You cut her off. To be honest you were glad you were going last, you never really sang in front of people because you didnt want to be told down and that you sucked. You lost your anxiety as you heard rock music come on." Oh great.."

Time skip

You applauded raf as he finished his song, along with bumblebee buzzing to him and jumping around. "K y/n, it's your turn, come pick as song." You felt butterflies in your stomach as you got up and went to her phone. You typed in the first song that came to your head and it started to feed through the speaker.

(U may pick which one, if you domt k Ow any of them then sowy)

You started singing (whichever) song, and to say you were panicking on the inside wouldn't be a lie. What you didnt realize, was that now everyone's attention was on you  and they were all watching in amazement, but more so the kids. As you got father into said song, you began to feel more confident and strengthened your voice so it sounded like you were doing an actual concert. You completely forgot that any of them were there and sang as if you were on your own. As the song finished you heard a loud applause startling you. You shot your head back to see both bee and bulkhead clapping while arcee gave a smile. Looking back you saw miko literally looking as if she were fangirling over you while jack and raf gave smiles clapping along. You gave a sheepish smile with a tinge of red on your face.

Miko was so going to tease you later for not telling her you could sing.

—————————

Yes, I know this was short, but it was just a quick little thing that popped in my head. So don't get mad at me!!