~Forty Five~

Ramadan Mubarak ✨

Happy new month 💓

A/N: if you love poems, please check out Pearl_lima poetry collection. Pretty sure you'd like it.

                               ~Jade~

I stared at him as he unbuckled his belt, walking closer to me. I crawled back, apprehension rising in my throat.

This wasn't happening.

I kept crawling back, willing myself to scream, to make a noise, to fight back but I just laid there paralyzed, almost breathless. I grabbed my throat, feeling the beginning of a panic attack.

Oh God! Not now.

I crawled back and he laughed, dragging me by me legs.

'Are you not going to scream? Shout? I told you, I love my girls fiesty.'

I barely heard what he said, my lungs were constricting and darkness was closing in on me. Oh God! No.

No oooo

I screamed internally, willing myself to scream outward, loudly.

I recoiled when his hands reached underneath my top and trailed the outline of my bra, my breast.

He smiled. He smiled.

His hands moved downward to touch the elm of my shorts. He stopped, then dragged his hands along the full length of my exposed  legs.

Then he looked at me, straight in the face.

'You have a very delicate body, I can't wait to see what's underneath.'

I closed my eyes as he yanked at my shorts forcefully.

No, this wasn't happening to me.

This was what happens to girls in books and movies, definitely not me.

I wasn't getting raped. This was a nightmare.

Someone wake me up.

Darkness was bliss and I welcomed it.

                            **********

                             ~Uthman~

Jade was nowhere to be found.

We were standing beside each other when the winners were announced and in the midst of all the excitement, she was gone. I walked around, looking for her when I saw Hana and Daniel.

'Have you guys seen Jade?'

'No oo but she must have gone to the locker room to pick our bags.'

'okay. Let me go and get her.'

I replied Hana and started walking to the locker room. The school was almost deserted.

'Hey Man, where are you running to?'

I turned to see Akin. He was talking to Ayisha but the later almost immediately started walking away. Akin walked to where I was.

'Where are you running to?'

'To meet Jade in the locker room.'

He raised an eyebrow.

'The locker room is popular for lots of things. Making out is the number one. Don't worry, I'll just pick the bag I dropped there and you guys can do whatever it is you planned on doing there.'