Chapter 2

"I told you to rest Mina." Sana said, repeating the same sentence for nth time.

I averted my eyes to the walls. Avoiding to look at her. After I collapsed, Nayeon saw me and hurriedly took me to Sana's clinic which is only a few blocks away from my building.

"I can't okay? If I don't come to work, I don't know what will happen to the company." I reasoned. She pulled my face to look at her. She's staring at me like she's talking to me telepathically.

I looked away and she gave up.

"Look. Your company is so fine. Its so successful that I think its impossible to bring it down. You handled it professionally that you forgot about your own life. You became workaholic and focused on one single thing which is your company. You're even not having time of your self. About your health." I kept listening to her but I know after a few minutes I will just forget everything she said.

Then she pulled my face to look at her again. This time she's staring at me seriously.

"If you're dead, you can no longer run that company." She said, eyeing me.

It made me think. She has a point but I can't just leave the company alone for even a single day. I can't sleep when I don't know what is happening to my work.

She sighed when I didn't give any reactions to what she's saying. She got up and went to her table, getting some papers and she went back to me, handing it. I looked at it and it reads some results of my tests.

"You have developed a disease. Over fatigue. Mild headaches causing your dizziness. Some serious health problems that can be cured if you will have a rest." I looked back at her.
"Just rest Mina. You'll be fine." She smiled at me.

I think its not bad to rest at least a week.

"Okay. I'll do it." I said. She happily got up like.

"Okay, okay," she's taking deep breathes to relax herself before saying, "I know a place."

I looked at her blankly. What does she mean by that?

"Uhh.. I think I can rest in my house-"

"No, no!" She cutted, "this place is so perfect for you, I swear! You will never regret having a vacation there for 3 months."

"What?! No way!" There's no way I'll leave my company that long. Never!

"Yes way, Mina." She looked at me sternly as if reminding me something.

I begged at her through my eyes.
"No please. Sana. I can't." I sobbed.

She went to me and placed both her hands to my face.

"Just 3 months and you'll be fine." She said. I looked at her hopefully I could change her mind.

Knowing Sana, she is a girl who you can't argue. If you're going to discuss with her, you can't win because she's always right. I wonder, why Tzuyu survived being her girlfriend for 5 years. They even owned a resort in the Philippines.

I gasped, "Don't tell me.. The place you're talking is.."

"Yes, Mina. Our resort in Philippines. I suggested that to you for almost two years but you still not having time to go there. I think this is the time." She smiled at me meaningfully.

Okay, I think I can do this.

"Okay." I sighed. "Give me a week to prepare, at least."

She gave me a look of displeasure. "Mina. Chronic fatigue syndrome isn't something like you could shrug off."

"But I have to prepare Sana-chan," I reasoned.

"You can do than in three days."

What?

"Only three days? Are you even serious?"

"Do you think I'm joking?" She held a serious face which made me look at her in disbelief. "Your health is my concern here and do you think I still have time to joke around knowing you're in a serious health problem?"

That shot me hard. I never saw her being this serious before.

"I'm sorry." I could only say. She's just being a good doctor and bestfriend to me so I should've considered her being worried. "Three days it is." I mutter as she gave me a soothing hug.