Chapter 6

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up when I heard a loud thud downstairs. I slowly got up and went inside the bathroom. After I did my morning routine, I curiously went downstairs.

In the kitchen I saw Mina cooking. She's wearing a headphone and she's lowkey dancing.

She doesn't notice me yet as she is busy of whatever she's cooking. I got curious but I stayed leaning on the door frame watching her sway her hips a little.

She's wearing a big thin shirt and short shorts. She's sexy again.

I don't know if she's trying to attract me but I have to admit, she got my attention now.

She turned towards the table and she saw me, grabbing the noodles quickly and she turned her back from me.

She's ignoring me. So, I decided to walk towards her, and I stopped right at her back. She didn't know as she's mixing the noodles in the pot. She's humming a song while I stayed there still.

Then she turned and freaked out when she almost hit me with her sexy body. I smiled at her mischievously.

"What are you doing?!" She pulled her headphone off and walked away from me.

"I'm just curious of what you're cooking." I said and took a glance of her boiling noodles.
"I thought you're having your apple and glass of milk again."

"Why do you care? Your not the one who's gonna eat them." She said, irritated.

"If you don't know how to cook, I'll teach you." I stared at her sternly, "you don't have to pay."

"Not a chance. Please move so I can serve and eat it already?" She pleaded.

"No." I kinda like to see her beg.

She sighed and stubbornly moved me away, bumping me. I felt her soft skin on mine and she kind of felt it too but ignored it immediately.

"I wonder why you worked here." I started, she is delicately pouring the noodles to a bowl.
"If keeping the house clean is your job then I doubt it. Looking at your mess here, I think you're making this house messy."

"Say Miss. Judgmental, I am here to have a peaceful vacation in this fancy house, not to clean or anything." She said, walking to the table and placing her food and sat. She started to eat.

"Don't you have your own home?" I asked and walked towards the fridge to get an egg.

"Many of them. But mostly I live in a building." I scrambled my egg and put a pan on the stove, heating it.

"Okay, nice." I chuckled, "I think you have a wide imagination."

I started cooking my egg. I didn't hear her respond.

Minutes passed, she's still quiet.
"You can be a writer instead of being a gold digger." I said as I finished my cooking and placed on a plate. I got some rice and I walked towards the table and sat, facing her. I was about to eat when I noticed her staring at me sternly.

"I am Myoui Mina, a CEO and owner of Myoui Group and Companies. My dad resigned and I became his heiress because my older sister is married and lived in Korea. I work for 3 years dedicatedly. I became workaholic as I don't want my company to fall and to disappoint my dad and because of it I forgot caring about my health and it developed a disease and overfatigue. My doctor told me to take a vacation for three months to recover that's why I'm here." She said all that without averting her eyes from me.

Is she really telling me the truth?

She got up madly and washed her plates. I didn't respond to her after.

I don't know but I felt sorry for accusing her. If only Tzuyu didn't confirmed it, I would believe her by now.

She left and I let her, without saying anything. I kind of feel bad. I'm so bad.

After I done my breakfast, I put my plate in the sink and washed it. I notice her plate on the side. She's not putting it to its place again.

---

I went inside my room and I hurriedly opened my laptop. I searched 'Myoui group and companies'.

And there's no internet connection.

Damn.

There's signal but there's no WiFi.

I closed it and dialed Tzuyu's number instead. I'm really curious now if Tzuyu is telling me the truth about Mina or not.

"Yo Chaengie!"

"Is she really working here?" I asked once again.

"Who?"

"Myoui Mina."

"Oh, yes she is, why?"

"Nothing, thanks." I hung up.

I want to tell Tzuyu that she's a gold digger and doesn't know to do household chores but I feel bad again. I remembered Mina's face when she's telling me the "story" of her real life.

A pretty liar.
---

Afternoon, I didn't went out of my room to eat. It's almost 3 when I went downstairs. I was eating when I heard the front door open. I looked from kitchen, and I saw Mina on her sports bra and fit leggings with her rubber shoes. She's from gym I can tell.

She hurriedly jogged upstairs and went inside her room. I kept eating while an idea crossed my mind.

---
I stayed in the living room watching T.V. , 6 PM. She should be down here to prepare dinner.

Just in time, I heard her walking towards the kitchen behind me.

I slowly walked inside after her.

"How's your day?" I ask. She kept silent.
"I would like to cook for us both." I said. She's still quietly preparing a glass of milk.
"Or, I'll cook with you if you don't mind." I continued, and I walked smoothly towards her. She flinched and moved away.

"Don't you want the maid to cook for you?" I was surprised when she talked. She sounded flirty.

And I like it.

"I would like to," I moved closer to her, brushing my arms with hers. She didn't react.
"But I don't think you wanted to be alone.".

"Nevermind, I don't feel cooking right now." She said and walked away with her glass of milk.

She's playing hard to get. I see.