Chapter 21

Chaeyoung's POV

I took a quick shower and prepared a food for lunch in the kitchen. I was thinking that Mina would be hungry when she comeback so I cooked three cuisine for us and wait for her so we could eat together.

Somi went back to the hotel she stayed in, though she insist on staying here in the house for a while, I didn't let her.

After cooking, I decided to wait for Mina in the living room by watching tv.

I wonder where they went.

I checked the time and its almost 2pm. I started to get worry and I'm already starving so I turned off the T.V and went outside the house. I sat in the front door, leaning myself on the doorframe waiting for the gate to be opened by her.

I waited and waited until it's 3pm, that's when I got up and went upstairs to get my jacket.

I have to find Mina and that doctor wherever they went.

What if Jeongyeon finally took Mina away?

Worried, I hurriedly stepped outside and hastily closed the gate behind me then I started walking towards the seashore. Hoping I could see them there. It took me a while until I'm sure that they are not there so I walked around the resort.

I checked my phone, its almost an hour of walking around and my feet was starting to hurt and I'm shaking because I haven't eat lunch yet.

I looked around and found a bar club. Curious, I walked there and went inside. The loud music immediately made me cover my ears. I was about to turn back outside when my eyes spotted a tall girl walking with a bucket of beers on her arms. She dizzily sat on the couch and there I saw Mina cheering in front of her.

How could this doctor encouraged her to drink?

They're both drunk and sitting beside each other like some wasted teenagers. Jeongyeon wrapped her left arm to Mina's shoulder and they sang along with the music loudly with their free hands on the air.

With furrowed brows, I walked towards them making sure they don't see me then I sat on the couch behind them and ordered myself a bottle of beer. I slowly drank my beer while listening to their giggles and everything they would say.

-9pm
Mina's POV

I tried my very best to not stumble as I walk towards the front door dizzily. I knocked the door lumpily, not minding that I actually knocked like a sumo wrestler.

I waited and the door didn't open yet so I have time to fix myself making sure I will look presentable in front of Chaeyoung. I missed her so much right now that I wanted to hug her as soon as she open this door.

I was combing my messy hair with my hand when the door suddenly opened and Chaeyoung stood behind like a statue. Staring at me with cold eyes.

Instantly, I flashed a big gummy smile with my sleepy eyes to her but she still held a serious face. I pouted and pulled her for a hug and smiled happily. I sniffed her sweet strawberry scent that made my legs weakened that I just wanted to hang on her, but then I felt her hands on my waist. I smiled more of the thought of her hugging me back but she slowly pushed me back instead cause me to part away from her. Already missing her warm body, I looked at her with questioning face.

"You keep me waiting." She said coldly while I'm still holding her nape.

Awe... How sweet of her. She's waiting for me though, I thought she's mad because I left her and the bitchy girl.

"You... missed me?" I said with a drunk sleepy voice as I smiled widely near her face.

She stared at me in the eyes so I leaned in and kissed her lightly. I smiled between her soft red lips and parted away, I studied her stunned pretty cute face for a moment.