Chapter 20

-next day
Mina's POV

I can feel the hotness of the sun with the warm breeze of wind hitting my skin. A standing umbrella was hovering over me as I laid on a comfortable nylon folding bed with my round and black sunglasses looking at those sexy people swimming on the calm sea.

"Mina, come on!" Jeongyeon called again. She's wearing a floral halter neck top and high waist bikini. Her attractive long legs and soft skin glittered along with the cristal clear sea water as she splashed it showing incomplete colors of rainbows. She keeps splashing towards me, as if she could hit me.

To my dismay, Chaeyoung who's wearing a black fitted sleeveless crop top and ripped jean shorts was at the right far side from Jeongyeon playing tag with the bithy girl.

Apparently, Chaeyoung invited Somi for a swim too.

So much for a public display of affection as they touch and hold each other flirtatiously like they don't care if someone, including me, could see them. Somi wore an oh-so-sexy magenta two piece and even if you look at her from afar, you can still take a peek of her cleavage, and would drool with her gorgeous curves.

No wonder if Chaeyoung would fell for her.

It hurts me as hell seeing them together flirting and teasing, but what could I do? I can't just grab Chaeyoung away from the bitchy girl as it is a terrible idea of stealing their moments together.

I smiled at Jeongyeon, nodded and got up. "Yeah!" She cheered and I notice Chaeyoung stopped for a moment to look at me. With my glasses on, I made an eye contact with her but soon averted back to Jeongyeon when Somi was pulling her waist again that gained Chaeyoung's attention back to the bitchy girl.

I took off my sunglasses and bathing suit, revealing the red floral off shoulder two peice swimsuit. I put those on the folding bed without averting my eyes at Jeongyeon. I started to walk elegantly on the hot white sand barefooted. I kept myself from wincing because of the hot sand just to look at Jeongyeon seductively. The latter's jaw just dropped by the sight of me going into her.

I'm confident of my sexiness right now as Jeongyeon's reaction was an enough proof that I slayed, though I don't know of Chaeyoung's.

When Chaeyoung told me that she invited the bitchy girl, I am so sure that Somi would wear something like what she's wearing now. I mean, I'm not competing my sexiness to her friend.

You just want to gain Chaeyoung's attention. My mind reminded me.

Jeongyeon got out of the water to meet me on my way. She took my hand with a smile, guiding me towards the sparkling water.

We're now standing on a waist level water and the small waves were hitting us. "You're so sexy Mina." The tall girl said and giggled.

"Can you teach me how to swim?" I asked her and she gave me a knowing smile while dancing her brows at me.

Not that I don't know how to swim. I just want to, and I'm not sure if Jeongyeon knows about it.

I secretly look behind Jeongyeon and took a glance towards Chaeyoung and Somi. I sighed when I found them laughing and splashing waters at each other and just by looking at them, you would actually think that they're a couple.

"Hey Mina." Jeongyeon called that gained back my attention to her. She looked behind her to see the two love birds then back to me, giving me an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry. Shall we start?" I said, smiling at her and she only nodded excitedly.

Chaeyoung's POV