Chapter 13

Chaeyoung's POV

"Ouchy." Somi sobbed as I closed the stove Mina used to cook her soup.

She ran outside the house and I want to follow her. I felt bad on being rude to her because I didn't know what really happened, and I'm really sorry, but I also felt bad on leaving Somi when she mostly needs my help.

"Stay here, I'll be quick." I said after I guided her towards the living room.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'll follow Mina."

"What? You'll leave me and follow that maid instead?" She asked angrily and I went to face her.

"I'll be right back. I promise." I said and kissed her, she smiled after and nodded so I hurriedly walked out and started searching for Mina.

I was looking around and I can't find her, then I ran again and I finally spotted her standing in front of a porch. I jogged towards her when I saw Jeongyeon ran to her and Mina quickly hugged her tight.

Of course, her doctor would come for her.

Pissed. I turned around and walked back into the house.

Why can't she accept my proposal? A free apartment is not enough? How much did she really want? Did she think I can't give the amount she want because I'm only a writer and not a doctor?

She keep digging on that doctor when I'm here, a willing victim.

I walked inside the house and saw Somi watching T.V, she turned around to see me and she smiled when she noticed that I'm alone.

"Where's the maid?" She amusedly asked and I ignored her, stomping as I walked upstairs and locked the door of my room.

You were just like her, Mina Myoui.
---

Mina's POV

6pm

"You sure you're going back now?" Jeongyeon asked.
"You can sleep here, and I don't really mind."

We're standing outside her clinic, after I told her that I must go back in the house. She brought me in her clinic after she found me. She took care of me and even bought me clothes that I wore now.

"I'm hundred percent sure Jeongyeon, but thank you so much." I gave her a sweet smile and she shyly averted her eyes.

"No problem," she smiled "whenever you need me, you already know that I'm always here." She looked at me sternly and we locked eyes.

I leaned in to her and kissed her in the cheek which made her stunned but smiled after, I can also see her blushing face. Then I gave her a sweet smile, "that's for being there for me today." I said and turned around, I started walking.

"I'll walk with you." She said and walked beside me.
---

We reached the house and it was already dark. Jeongyeon already left and I opened the gate then closed it after I entered.

When I entered the house, it was really silent as if no one was in here. The lights were also dim, only the chandelier gives lights in the entire house. I turned on the other lights and walked towards the living room. Where are those two?

I checked the kitchen and the lights were off.

I swear.. if there's a ghost..

I walked slowly and turned the switch on and I almost freak out from what I saw.

Chaeyoung was sleeping beside some empty bottle of beer.

There's no ghost but a wasted small girl. I sighed.